+++++ cLEAN & tidy weekend +++++

Collen, glad to "see" you and hear that you are feeling somewhat better. I really wanna read BFFM, how much does it cost? Don't know if I can spend any more on fitness stuff right now, Chris will kill me!

I forgot to say that I got a new sports bra today (thanks for the reminder, Colleen). It cost 40 freaking dollars, but I guess that's what you get when you are a little woman with big girls, and you need super-duper, Cathe-worthy support!;)

Hey, Everybody! Here I am!

Whew! What a day - nonstop. It's 7:30 - headed downstairs for StepBlast. I am so tired from being gone all day but MY BUTT IS KILLING ME from B&G!! Yay! I knwo the cardio will help.

I don't have much time to catch up on personals but I read everything...hope you're all having a restful evening.

Steph, I'll be doing my workout and be up around 9:00 - not sure of the time difference but I'll be up until around 11 tonight. Feel free to call - MIke & I will be up working on plumbing stuff anyway - Bring it on, baby!

See you guys later!

Alright, Steph, I'm back upstairs. Not sure what time it is your way or if you guys are even up still, but I'll be up for another 2 hours or so. It's 9:00 here. Talk to you later. Or you can call anytime tomorrow.

Katie and Colleen what is BFFM? Please clue me in.

I did bi, back and abs from Slo-Mo and some of ASC2, I like Amy's weight work but I think I'm going to cut the rest of the week down to 2 sets per exercise. I just don't have the patience for 3 sets.

My menu was as follows:
B-shredded wheat and coffee
L-LC bbq pizza
S-1 biscuit with butter and honey
D- snacked on some salt and vinegar almonds. YUM!!:7
rotisserie chicken, mash potatoes, broccoli w. cheese, 1 crescent roll with gravy.

Kate enjoy Step Blast.

Have great night.

Jenn

BFFM = Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle

I am really interested in Amy's Slo Mo, thinking about that for my next 4 week rotation. Any thoughts on how it differs from/compliments Cathe's Gym Styles?

Off to bed pretty soon, night night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.