:::::::::: cLEAN & tidy thursday ::::::::::

LMAO Kate! Love the song! It has been quite a while since I have had such a stomach issue (maybe cause I hardly ever eat crap anymore...?), and it was terrible! Okay, enough diarrhea talk!

YAY for all of those pre-ordering STS! I cannot wait! Anyone want to guess how long it will take to film and produce? I would think at least 6 months...

Wonder what the crew will wear...

Hello!!!
Just finished dinner and walk the dog max!

Katie, sorry about the crapmax, it could be the fat, your body isnt used to it anymore!

Robin,Kate, i'm not going to get STS right now for sure. I've hired the trainer, and i'm going to see how that goes!

I was 100% clean too!! But i'm starting to stress out about the weekend..its couples counselling weekend, and im starting to dread having to do it!
See you tomorrow!
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Katie, sorry about the sh*tmax. That really sucks. I have that problem every once in a while. Usually it hits me at 2 am.
Steph, sorry about the stress level. Hope everything goes well this weekend.
Kate, I believe when Cathe originally mentioned STS she was going to include cardio in the rotation. I will have to check the posts to see what she says. I am still on the fence because it is so expensive, but I know it is worth it. I just wish she gave us more notice.

I will try to check in early tomorrow but I have training all day offsite so I won't be online.

Colleen

Katie, Filming will take a while for sure!

Steph, You'll be so buff w/ your trainer! Good for you in resisting!
Are you guys going away for a whole weekend for counseling?! Try to plan your splurges for the weekend and maybe you'll keep it under control better. We'll keep you in our thoughts this weekend...

Colleen, You've been crazy-busy lately - hope the weekend will give you some down time. I need some too, but I have a feeling I'll be playing catch-up all weekend.

I was hungry so I Had a 1/2 c. of pineapple - yummy!

Sleep tight everybody!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.