(clean)-tidy-terrific-tuesday

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!! My *d*H..... grrrrr... We had the understanding that he would take the girls outside to play so I could get my cardio in. (TS Steady State Step - loved it). 20 minutes into it I hear the pitter-patter of my sweet Ju's feet comin' down the basement stairs. HE WENT BACK OUTSIDE TO LAY IN THE SUN!!!! NUH-UH, SON!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: I sweetly called him in and explained that if I didn't get 45 minutes AT HOME in the evening taht I would be joining the gym and with travel time be gone for 90 minutes every night. He sheepishly took the chubby babe and went back outside without so much as a word. Point taken.:D

gotta run....bb for personals!

:mad: MEN ! :mad:

Kate, we had that same agreement and same "reminder" many times ! It DOES work, but why do they need so many reminders ????

I *hate* stopping in the middle of a workout , and you had it all planned out so that shouldn't have happened. :(

Hope you got to get it all in after all .

Wendy, BOOOO to sick men! I flat-out leave the house when M is sick. Can't stand to hear the moaning when I get ZERO sympathy when I am sick. :eek: Good job planning youreats out! You are doing amazing!

Julie, You are supermom! It is so hard to cart the LOs around. Do you have any parents nearby or trusty babysitters?

Becky, I did get to finish my WO!:D
The pool was a little over $100. Its 13' round, set up in 5 minutes, and it took a couple hours to fill with water. It is PERFECT! We have the water level set to be at abt Julia's chest height. It's deep enough for the big girls to really feel like they have a pool & I dont' have to worry they'll drown in it. As much as I would love the in-ground this really is ideal for now. I'm almost kinda glad we decided to not do the inground. That's how much we love this one!:eek::eek: I say go for it - your grandkids will love it and you will too!:D:D:D We will take it down when it gets too cold. The sides are just malleable-kind of soft plastic, so is the bottom, and at the top there's a blow-up ring that helps the pool sides rise as it fills. I'll look up a link later to what we have and post it here for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.