-*-*-*- clean-it-up-MONDAY -*-*-*-

Clintonya, LOL Abt Julia being too precious! Mike jokes that I'll never be able to punish her!
ITA on maintaining - 1 step forward, 1 step back! Seems like as soon as you start making progress - WHAM! Something triggers you to eat like a horse again!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I go from slammed to quiet but it is a quiet day around here now that we are finished. I am sitting here with gs cookies which is really dangerous. I already opened a box and had some. I might need to put them in my car.

Lisa, sorry about the stress eating. I eat terribly when I am not feeling well.
Clintonya, sorry about the lack of sleep and the doldrums. Hopefully some STS endorphins pep you up tonight.
Angie, great memory on the muscles and awesome workout!
Nina, enjoy your visit with your friend. Maybe she will eat some of your cookies. I think Robin has done CLX. It looks interesting but I don't know how it compares to Cathe.
Kate, enjoy your walk. Tomorrow I might venture out and run. I always have a hard time when it is cold.
Anne, I hate forced team building. I hope your first day back wasn't too bad.

Colleen, GS cookies are EVIL I tell you! Crack in its purest form! Haven't had one yet this year and I intend to keep it that way!:D

-
My walk was mah-vellous!!! About 3.5 miles - sunny and beautiful! Had Julia in the front pack for an extra 30# challenge and she slept most of the way! Awesome!

Kate - What is up with the food eating triggers??? I get them too! I can't believe J is 30lbs! P just made 20!

Colleen - The reason I don't buy gs cookies is because I would finish them off. Esp. the thin mints.

Clintoya - We'll get there, we will.

I think I did catch a little something. Not bad at all, just annoying. Home from work and off to play with my baby until the older two get home then it's homework time.

The task of doing homework with my ds is making me stressed out. I am determined not to stuff my face with chocolate no matter how much my ds is driving me up the wall! And I feel like my cold is getting worst. Eugh, I hate this feeling. I feel so nasty every which way. Calgon take me away!

Lisa, LOL @ your 20-lb babe! I'm jealous! Julia is HEAVVVVVY to carry around anymore! She is very tall and has some pretty presh fat rolls!
Hope the cold passes quickly - I have an annoying snotty nose right now. Blech. Sorry for the DS stress - but remember eating the choc will give you somehting more to stress about later!:D

quick hi... got so much done today! lots of driving, errands, groceries, cooking, laundry. i did almost hit a car when i was trying to park. eats were prettyclean. chili did not get made until later so i had chicken, veggies and pineapple for dinner. y'all have been so chatty, i need to make time to read up!! goodness, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.