Clean Eating Challenge?

jewels5

Cathlete
Hello~

Does anyone know of a clean eating challenge? Overall, I am a pretty healthy/clean eater and I do try to eat frequent small, healthy meals/snacks but inevitably the stress of taking care of my kids/house chores, etc. kicks in and/or I just can't eat for some period of time and I grab the wrong thing.:mad:

My challenging area is my triceps; for some reason I just can't tone them (maybe they never will be super toned??). I can never make it through the tricep dips, but that's another challenge.:eek: I'm wondering if the occasional slip ups in my diet are holding me back from getting them toned.

I know the solution to this is not to have the wrong foods around, but somehow there ends up being packaged goods in the house. My husband and I are both guilty of buying this stuff, especially when one of our 5 little "shoppers" come along with us.:D

If you know of such a challenge I'd love to join in.

Thanks.:)

Julie

Hi Julie! You are welcome to join us on the Clean-Eating check-in. Sometimes we rock it, sometimes we fail miserably.:p Kid food is my #1 downfall too - I can totally relate to what you mean about that! Come join us - we'd love to have you! And FIVE shoppers! My hero! I've got 3 and that's hard enough!:D

Hi Kate!

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for not responding sooner...the stomach bug cycled through our kids and I didn't stand a chance.:(

How often does your group check in? I would love to join in.

BTW, are you a professional chef? I'm intrigued.:)

Thanks again,

Julie

Julie, ICK! You have my sympathy! DH had that last month and dealing with ONE person with that was more than enough for me!:p

We post a new thread everyday. Some of us check in every day (or multiple times a day, that would be me), some of us just when we can. Sometimes we do great at personals, sometimes we suck.:p But we definitely support each other all the way!:D A lot of times we list ourselves as C&T which stands for clean & tidy. Today it's listed as "C&T & warrior-dashing babes". I'm doing a race on Saturday called Warrior Dash.:D

I am not a pro chef but my DH calls me chefkate and had a black apron embroidered w/ that on it.:D I do love to cook and bake and that's what gets me in trouble, eats-wise. I would love to go to a culinary school but being a SAHM to 3 girls....eh....not happenin' any time soon!:p

better go tend to my chillun'! See you later!

Hi Kate,

I'm impressed that you're running a race today! Hope it goes well.:)

I really am interested in joining your CT challenge. It was bad timing for me this week being sick. Today is the first day I'm feeling back to myself.

Anyway, I look forward to joining you guys. My youngest turns 2 tomorrow so I need to focus on that today.:D

Have a great weekend!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.