clean^eaters^tuesday

Ugh. What a night this turned out to be. Suffered a major panic attack while on the phone with a friend-thought I was having a stroke. Luckily my neighbor was home and stayed with me til Darrin got home. I was shaking like a leaf. It was awful and super scary. Needless to say no workout. I took 3 Xanax and now want to fall asleep. And Darrin had to go to a city council meeting for a job 30+ miles away with his boss and is now stopping for a beer! Can you say upset?! Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Ugh. What a night this turned out to be. Suffered a major panic attack while on the phone with a friend-thought I was having a stroke. Luckily my neighbor was home and stayed with me til Darrin got home. I was shaking like a leaf. It was awful and super scary. Needless to say no workout. I took 3 Xanax and now want to fall asleep. And Darrin had to go to a city council meeting for a job 30+ miles away with his boss and is now stopping for a beer! Can you say upset?! Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

((( Klaudia )))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.