**Clean and Tidy***

morning robin! we are so late getting started! i guess because the forums were down? hope everyones having a great start to their day... i am off to wax appt (am i giving TMI lately??) while dh is home for the morning. hope to get to group power class at 12.

see ya ladies!

Hey no work today and I'm glad. I didn't sleep well with a crying cat
Oh check these out.

:confused::rolleyes::mad: nice new colors.I wonder what new stuff will be in workout management.

I need to workout but don't want to :rolleyes:. Maybe I'll do some core work and stretch.

b-oatmeal and walnuts

Good Morning Everyone!

Where is everybody???? I will need to check fb to see if everyone is alive. This morning's workout was PowerMax and Ab Circuit Medicine Ball abs. I was going to skip the abs but I made myself do it. I am glad I did. I am feeling bloated today and I think I am retaining water because of my allergies. I will have to figure out how to debloat.

Robin, are you working today?
Nina, sorry you aren't feeling great. I feel sorry for the moms who have to shop with the misbehaving kids.
Lisa, I understand that you want P's party over. It is a lot of work. I hope it is not too taxing to have everyone with you for the weekend.
Wendy, glad everyone is starting to feel better. I am not a big fan of fast food, but if I am stuck, I will get a salad.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: grilled chicken salad
s: apple, chopped veggies
d: tacos (we ended up having chinese last night)

hey everyone - flyby b/c forums were down. swim was great last night for finn!! i am so glad he enjoys it. yday was a rest day for me (except my bis), and i slept horribly still but made myself get up and run. felt great when i was doing it, not so hot now:( wish i reovered like finn! plan is to do an insnaity later, but it may get revised. eats are clean and tidy. my tummy is so not happy! biab for personals

Quiet day here, I think everyone's on FB.

Kate, I hope you had a great birthday!

Nina, okay, I'm going to be stern now: take a couple of days off from exercising! Seriously, it won't hurt you, trust me. You need to let your body recover. I know it stresses you out to miss a day, but your body needs it. Okay, off my soapbox now. I'm glad to hear Finn liked swimming!

Robin, did you do a step work out? I always love Step Blast or Rhythmic Step. Or one of the ones from 4DS if I'm short on time. LIS is a favorite of mind.

Colleen, good job on getting your abs in! I need to do that tonight, too. I found the one hundred push ups challenge, have any of you tried that? I think I may do it. It would be a good way to get back into the swing of things.

Wendy, lol at the TMI--I don't think anything is off limits in this check-in. Trust me on that one! Was it you who asked if I work in a public or school library? Actually, neither. I work in a small, non-profit business. We contract with the state library to do implementation for MeLCat (http://elibrary.mel.org/search). I do training and support. It's a fun job; I get to help people, which is important to me.

Hi to everybody else! I'm off to lunch soon.

anne

Last edited:
Nina I tried to write down body max upper bod workout but it's an endurance workout and cathe plays with the rep count. Sorry it was hard to write it.

Anne I did body max cardio and sts stability ball core. RS is also one of my favs. Nice job you have.

Kate are you working on payroll...did you give me a raise

What happen to the colorful smileys? :mad:

lunch was salmon on toast, PB on apples

Last edited:
robin, was it salmon from a can or pouch? i love that stuff!! nice day for you?

anne, thanks for the nice words. i am feeling better for sure, so that is good. i def won't be doing any more today, though i'd love to take aidan in the pool during finn's lesson. what did you have for lunch?

hi wendy - nothing is off limits here. i need to go to the salon for waxing coloring, sigh. i need a job first, lol! actually have been using clairol from cvs - 8.95 a box, and i am worth it;)

kate, what is going on? what did you get for your day?

halloween parade was so cute! i walked with both boys. finn kept shouting to everyone, "my brother is a devil!" not sure the episcopal school appreciated it:p i'll try to post pics. eats are clean and tidy b/c my tummy hurts! bbiab

back from group power and grocery store. well, i think i will NOT being scheduling a wax immediately preceding a class, that was, um, not comfy. but the workout was great =) it was a new "launch" -- new wo every 2 months. JJ still is stuffy and with a little cough and it seems like its been close to 2 wks!!?? at what point to we go to the doc??

b - grk yog, strawb, coffee
l - veggie curry rice
d - chicken roll ups over pasta (not much pasta for me...)

nina, hope you find work soon! those kinds of "girly" things feel so good, dont they? you are worth 8.95 and much more!! i dont go nearly as often for certain things as i did when i worked. now dh can SEE how much they cost, lol. he thinks i am high maintenance =)

robin, lol at kate giving you a raise!! i never use the smilies so i didnt notice that.

hi kate!

colleen, is powermax an older one? must admit, the outdated fashions/hair/sets bother me... the music i dont mind. its silly, im missing some great wo's!!

anne, so cool! i use ours to death (http://www.mln.lib.ma.us/). i could def imagine myself working in that field in the future.

Nina when I eat salmon for lunch it's out of a can...which J. Michaels said is better than regular salmon. The Freshwater salmon (can) is better for you but more expensive when you buy it fresh.

Wendy are you talking about thongs:D cathe and the crew has on?

baked chicken and ww pasta for dinner.

Cute pic!

Last edited:
Finally! A workout! I did Supersets to ease back into the swing of things. And eats have been good-just had a few pretzels and am going to make myself a latte in a few minutes:) Dinner will be Incredibly Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Robin, I have a pouch of canned salmon but haven't tried anything with it yet. I always buy frozen. Good workout!

Colleen, Powermax is an oldie, right? I don't have any of those older ones. I'm with Wendy-can't get passed the datedness of them. Drink lots of water!

Nina, such a cute pic! Had to lol about the devil comment:) Hope you're feeling better. Take a rest day already! I just had a week off and am no worse for wear-you'll be fine and your body will thank you. And we all deserve a little pampering-you are worth it!!

Wendy, I'm with Anne-nothing is tmi to me anyway;) I'm always telling Darrin how lucky he is I'm not high maintenance-drugstore makeup, I bite my nails so no manicures, boring brown, curly hair w/no highlights and maybe 3-4 haircuts/year, clothes from Target and Old Navy...he better not say anything!

Hi Kate, Becky, and Lisa!

Klaudia no manicures, boring brown hair ....don't worry I'm on my way to your house, just kidding. You are fine just as you are. I'm glad you are able to workout.

Klaudia's hair is not boring, it's beautiful! Trust me. In fact, it's very similar to mine, except curlier. Kl, don't you love Sueprsets? I think it's my all time favorite total body work out. It hits everything, but it's quick.

Robin, do you put any sauce on your chicken and pasta? I put sauce on everything, I think.

Wendy, let me know when you're ready for library school and I'll fill you in on the gory details. I think I know some folks at Minuteman, or at least of them. Yay!

Nina, that little guy is a doll! Wow, knocks my socks off.

Hi to everybody else!

There was a meeting here at work today and they catered in middle eastern food. I'm taking leftovers home for dinner--chicken schwarma, rice, fattoush salad, grape leaves and hummus. Yummmmmm....

And I'm doing the 3rd of 5 Timesaver work outs tonight. Go me!

anne

Go Anne! I love Middle Eastern food and was supposed to have it on Sunday but sick kids ruined my plans:( I do like SS-it goes super quick!

Robin, come on over!

Hi ladies! Busy day here. Tried to get on earlier, but site was down. Anyway, kids will be home from school and of course P wakes up from her nap as soon as I get on. Workout will be Insanity later. BBIAB I hope!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.