Clean and Tidy -Not this Weekend! Mon. June 18

Happy Monday, Ladies!
I am starting new today, too, since last week I only worked out once and did not eat well. Started today with Imax 2--love it! Ate some oatmeal with a whole wheat bagel and apple. Snack was some cherries, and lunch will be a salad with grilled chicken. Dinner will be tilapia, baked sweet potatoes, salad, and (if I have time) that Quintessential Quinoa recipe in Clean Eating book. Hope you all are having a good day. Kids and I are staying in because my car is in the shop for maintenance and new tires. I'm looking forward to a clean week with all of you!:)
Valerie

Hi ladies!

Another one here who loves the thread title & is also starting fresh after a weekend of indulging. With that said, I won't mention anything about the weekend & only focus on the new week.

This morning, I did PUB & matched Cathe weight for weight again. I also took some advice I read on the forum & did 4 hammer curls with my 20# dumbbells before starting the bicep section. That went much better than adding them on to the end & I was able to do them with much better form too.

Meals today:
B: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal (no milk - forgot it at the store y-day) & banana
S: Activia nonfat yogurt & handful of Puffins Organic cereal
L: Lean Cuisine Cheese Canneloni (probably not actually "clean" but it was much less expensive than some of the other options this week), 5 whole grain crackers, 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, apple
S: A handful of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with some Naturally More peanut butter, & a few raisins

Not sure what we'll have for supper yet but we did stock up on lots of salad supplies at the store y-day so I'm sure we'll have a salad regardless. Maybe something on the grill & some corn on the cob?

Hope you all have a good & clean day!

I'm getting a really late start here today so I'll be back tomorrow.

Take care!

Hey, All,

Man, I put off posting all day out of guilt!
Is it wrong to be glad and relieved that some of you indulged this past weekend? I'm sorry, but, then, I don't have to feel so all alone!;-)

Today I did much better. :)
See ya tomorrow,
Patty

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.