Clarissa: Happy Birthday!!

Congratulations Clarissa and....

006.gif

Thanks all!

I am trying to deal w/ becoming 30 today! I hear it is the best time of your life though!

Thanks again!! Yes, by the way, my baby is 18 days old already!

Clarissa

Thanks all!

I am trying to deal w/ becoming 30 today! I hear it is the best time of your life though!

Clarissa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

"deal" with 30???? :eek:OH MY!:eek:

Clarissa my dear you're still 10-15 years away from the REALLY Awesome years! Enjoy every single one of them!!!
Glad you & baby are doing well! Have an extra piece of cake for me today!!!
Pretty soon you'll have to get that trainers physique back! ENJOY IT ALL THIS YEAR!!!

Hey there!

I had the hardest time turning 30. Turning 20 was great as it was one year until I was "legal." Turning 30 was like, "Oh crap, I'm entering another decade!!!" Now it's all good and love that I'm fit enough to enjoy being 36 y/o, 35 weeks preggo, still able to enjoy my health and well-being. You're going to be SO fab in your 30s!!! :D

Thanks all!

Clarissa

Thanks all!

Clarissa

I didn't have a hard time with 30. I had my first baby 4 weeks before my 30th, too. (although its not your first, is it?)
I am going to be 40 in 22 days and this one I am not doing so well with. :confused:

Good luck and best wishes!!!
chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.