clarisonic mia

YAY!! I got one too, lulu68.

I was very disappointed to find out it needed to charge for 24 hours :)() but I can use it today so I'm excited!!!

ha ha, I wondered how many from the wen thread were gonna chime in. Count me in, love it.

PJ, it is a sonic ? brush gentle facial cleansing thing. It was a Cathe fave discussed earlier. Hmm, maybe she should do regular "favorite things" threads?

ha ha, I wondered how many from the wen thread were gonna chime in. Count me in, love it.

PJ, it is a sonic ? brush gentle facial cleansing thing. It was a Cathe fave discussed earlier. Hmm, maybe she should do regular "favorite things" threads?

That is a great idea- the Favs thread. Thanks for the info!

My hair stylist got me a Pro model at cost! (But she had to sneak it to me, like it was a black market item LOL). I can't believe how smooth my skin was after one use!

My Clarisonic is the best purchase I have ever made. No more adult acne!! And it got rid of melasma on my face that had bothered me for years. It just faded away. :)

I use CeraVe cleanser morning and night (available at just about any store or pharmacy). For moisture I use Aveeno Positively Radiant erg SPF 15 in the morning, and at night I use Olay Regenerist. At night I also use Neutrogena acne treatment toner, Proactiv Repairing Lotion and Replenix 5X retinol serum.

Oh wow, I didn't know it could get rid of melasma .... now I don't have to try and save for laser treatments LOL!

My melasma was pretty bad- on my forehead, cheeks and nose. I had tried different Rx treatments with no luck. I didn't expect the Clarisonic to do anything for it, but it's completely gone in most places, and only a faint outline remains on one spot on my forehead.

Would it be ok to share my clarisonic with my son? He is 14 years old and he suffers from mild/moderate acne issues. we wan't to avoid hs flare ups as he has develop some scarring from the acne. By the way I'm loving my clarisonic...OOH, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!

Fox2star, I used the retinol for years before I used the Clarisonic, and it never changed my melasma, so that's why I'm positive it was the Clarisonic. It was the only change I made in my routine.

I think that is a good price for the Mia, they have replacement brushes too.

To the poster who asked about the Mia for acne for the teen--I found acne.org to be a helpful site for my family. I heard about it on these boards.

nkhansen1 said:
I use CeraVe cleanser morning and night (available at just about any store or pharmacy). For moisture I use Aveeno Positively Radiant erg SPF 15 in the morning, and at night I use Olay Regenerist. At night I also use Neutrogena acne treatment toner, Proactiv Repairing Lotion and Replenix 5X retinol serum.

Do you mind if I ask which Cerave cleanser you use? The hydrating cleanser or the foaming cleanser?

My skin is pretty oily, so I use the foaming cleanser. My daughter uses the hydrating since her skin is dry. The foaming is gentle enough that it never strips my skin which is fantastic since my skin is oily but very dry underneath. It makes my skin feel so balanced and comfortable.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.