clarisonic mia

nkhansen1 said:
My skin is pretty oily, so I use the foaming cleanser. My daughter uses the hydrating since her skin is dry. The foaming is gentle enough that it never strips my skin which is fantastic since my skin is oily but very dry underneath. It makes my skin feel so balanced and comfortable.

Sounds like our skin is similar...mine is oily with dry patches and, yes, adult acne. I do really well with dhc's deep cleansing oil, but have been looking for something to use with my Mia...thanks so much!

going to just bump this thread up instead of starting a new one...

I was wondering for the people that are fans of the clarisonic does anyone have any experience with it clearing up black heads? My face is pretty clear but I've always struggled with blackheads/little black dots on my nose and I'm wondering if this might just help?

So I'm a lone dissenter, I think...
I have a Mia. I started out using it daily in the shower...and within a week, found that I had DEVELOPED horrible acne around my chin and smile lines.

I kept at it, figuring it was "clearing toxins" out of my skin, and that it would resolve after a bit. No dice. As soon as I stopped using the Mia, the acne cleared up.

So now I use is 1x a week or so without issue, but that's not often enough to reap the benefits of wrinkle reduction and spot reducing.

Anybody else had an experience similar?
I'm willing to believe I've used it wrong. But I followed the directions, and it just seems like my face didn't like this thing.

So I'm a lone dissenter, I think...
I have a Mia. I started out using it daily in the shower...and within a week, found that I had DEVELOPED horrible acne around my chin and smile lines.

I kept at it, figuring it was "clearing toxins" out of my skin, and that it would resolve after a bit. No dice. As soon as I stopped using the Mia, the acne cleared up.

So now I use is 1x a week or so without issue, but that's not often enough to reap the benefits of wrinkle reduction and spot reducing.

Anybody else had an experience similar?
I'm willing to believe I've used it wrong. But I followed the directions, and it just seems like my face didn't like this thing.

It's not just you, the exact same thing happened to me. :-( I tried it twice and each time, after about a week, horrible acne on my chin and the sides of my mouth and it was incredibly dry and flaky. I tried getting the delicate skin brush, but had the same problem.

BUT, I do use it daily on my jaw line (not as far forward as my chin) and it has completely taken care of breakouts I used to get there! Go figure, huh?

So I. Really glad I have it, but will never use it on my entire face.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.