CK Sales presale for Canadians?

junemom

Cathlete
Does anyone know if CK Sales will be offering a similar presale to Canadians? I realsie they are the cdn distributor of Cathe vids & DVD's so I assume yes but I'm wondering if anyone (SNM?) knows for sure...do I wait? or do I preorder right now!!??

Christine

RE: YES!

Hey, fellow Canadian Cathe-ites...has anyone heard anything else from CKsales? I know it's only been three days but...can you tell I'm itching to preorder these workouts?

Christine

RE: YES!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-02 AT 02:54PM (Est)[/font][p]I had to call CK sales today about another order so I asked them about the presale. They said they are still waiting to hear back from SNM videos about the pricing details. The plan is (according to my understanding), to have a presale up until the videos are made.

Rockette

RE: Hi Christine (aka Nicole lookalike) :)

You can add me to your list of Canadians wondering. To date, I have not received any news from CK Sales but I am sure anyone on their mailing list will hear fairly shortly. They have always offered a Cathe pre-sale and so in the mindset of precedent setting....

How are you doing Christine? Sure was nice to meet you. I have been riding my new motorcycle quite a bit in practice for my license test next week. I used to ride a lot as a kid and teen and went from small dirt bikes to larger street bikes. I never did obtain a license back then but am working on it now. It is quite a blast and my date and I are looking forward to some fun trips next spring and summer. Just prior to going to Canfitpro, I took a motorcycle safety course, passed it, and had a great time.

Take care

Kim

RE: CK sales prebook announced

Ladies,

Check your email. I received an email with the prebook prices. They work out to be the same as Cathe's site (just in Canadian prices of course).

Cool!

Hedy

Hmmm...I haven't received the email from them yet and I am on their mailing list. Has anyone else received it yet? If not, do you mind posting it Hedy?
Thanks so much! :)

Hey fellow Canadians! (and HELLO Kim!!)

I got my email from cksales, replied with my preorder for all 4 dvd's then pormptly erased their email. However, I can tell you that the price for all 4 was $189 cdn plus GST and shipping which I do believe works out to a really good deal. From what I recall I think the set of all 6 tapes was $108...individual DVD's were 69...

YAY!!!

Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.