CK Sales Fans (canadian)

lorihart

Cathlete
How many canadians order from CkSales? I have to say that they are amazing!
I ordered two DVDs on Friday morning and I ordered them express postage.I thought that they might get here on Tuesday morning b/c I hadn't received a e-mail saying that they had been shipped yet, given it being the weekend.
And what should I get in the mail today(monday) at 9:20 in the morning....my new dvds...now I have to switch my workouts around today:)
I just think that they have great customer service.They just seem so prompt.
Lori:)

I order from CK sales as well, I agree they are awesome. It's great to have a Canadian site to order from. Sue

I agree! CK Sales is amazing!

Wish they carried PO9X, too. I have a hunch that ordering from Beachbody would be very expensive what with all the customs fees.

Patricia

Hi Lori: You are so right, Alberta to Newfoundland over a weekend is amazing. Finding CK Sales a few years ago opened up so many fitness opportunities and took my 'in house' training to a whole new level. Before finding them I only ordered from Charlene Prickett and scooped up whatever tapes I could find in retail store, Kathy Smith was about the most intense stuff I could find and God Bless her she is who she is but she ain't no Cathe Friedrich.
I am grateful for CK Sales because I'm so darned cheap (frugal:) ;-)) that I would never pay the exchanges and duties and I shudder to think of what I would have missed out on.

Take Care
Laurie:)

I order from them about 3-4 times a month. They are my Cathe supplier! :) They are just the best and I am so greatful that we have them as an option, otherwise we could never afford to get all the workouts we wanted. Can't say enough good things about them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.