Circuit Mix Rotation

Debbie-

I don't have many of Cathe's workouts since the stepping I can't do. I do have a variety of other workouts and the bike/treadmill/spinning bike.

I am wondering if there is a way to do this rotation with other workouts. Could you categorize the days instead of putting down specific workouts? I would love to have a generic template of this rotation.

Just wondering,
Thanks
Rhonda

Rhonda, this is the breakdown:

Weeks #1 & #3
1 hr. Cardio
Circuit workout (cardio & weights combined)
1 hr. Cardio
Circuit workout
Legs workout
Upper body workout
Off

Weeks #2 & #4
Circuit workout
1 hr. Cardio
Total Body weight training (endurance type)
1 hr. Cardio
Circuit workout
Off
Total Body weight training

Debbie,
you have done it again!

Your well planned out circuit rotation challenged my body greatly this month! I'm always pleasantly surprised at my end results ! Thank you soo much for whipping these up and sequencing them perfectly!

PS I love how you did the breakdown for your rotations above! Can you do that for your past rotations and future ones? I know, I'm a pain in the }(ss, but you have me soo spoiled!

Thanks for all that you do!

You take the mind work out of my training schedule and put me in the right zone and MOST IMPORTANTLY GET me consistent results! You are the BEST ! I appreciate you soo much as well as love ya to pieces ;-)

Thanks again for all that you do! Can't say it enuff!

eta
I installed a wall file storage, next to my calender labeled fitnessfreak rotations ;-)

keep em coming}(

>Debbie,
> you have done it again!
>
> Your well planned out circuit rotation challenged my body
>greatly this month! I'm always pleasantly surprised at my end
>results ! Thank you soo much for whipping these up and
>sequencing them perfectly!
>
>Thanks for all that you do!
>
> You take the mind work out of my training schedule and put
>me in the right zone and MOST IMPORTANTLY GET me consistent
>results! You are the BEST ! I appreciate you soo much as well
>as love ya to pieces ;-)
>
> Thanks again for all that you do! Can't say it enuff!

>
> keep em coming}(
Okay, I was going to thank you also, but she took the words right out of my mouth!!:) (I just finished this rotation yesterday.)

I have done your rotations 3 months out of the last 4 and I have gotten great results. They have been really fun and the right amount of time. Thank you Thank you!!

Deanie:)

Hi Debbie,

Just trying to reach you anyway I can. I am in the third week of this rotation and loving it. But, I just realized that somehow I skipped doing High Step Training. I just did the Gauntlet this morning. How can I fit this back in? How do I get back on track?

Thanks,

Linda

Do you think its ok to weight train a body part two days in a row, for example on week one circuit max and ctx upperbody. I've heard you should let your muscles get at least 48 hours to recover.

This is an endurance rotation, not muscle building. If you go light to keep your HR up with the circuit workouts and go a bit heavier with workouts like CTX Upper Body then you should be ok. You are right, you should let your muscles rest at least 48 hours before working them again, but that rule usually applies to heavy weight training where you work one body part a week.

New Circuit Mix Rotation

Hi Fitnessfreak,

I'd like to thank you for our rotations :) I'm doing your "Get Ready For Summer 2009". It's my first rotation ever and I'm loving it!!!

I saw this one and I thought I'd ask you to revamp it with newer ones...

Can you do it? PLEASE????

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.