CIA video recommendations

A

Andrea

I would like to expand my video collection a bit and want to try some CIA videos. I have read quite a few reviews at VF, but most of them were very good reviews! What are your faves and why? Thanks for your help.
Andrea

CIA Favorites

Hi Andrea,

A lot of people, myself included, like Christi Taylor and Franny Benedetto. They have really fun but complex choreography. My favorites of theirs are CIA 9801 (Christi) and 9704 (Franny), which both have a hi-lo workout and a step workout so you really get your money's worth. Both of these also have great music - all vocals.

CIA tapes

Hi Andrea,

I have to agree with Pam about Christi and Franny. I also have 9905 with Franny. It also has a great hi/lo workout with some kickboxing moves that are easily modified (I can't do them), and a killer step workout that is alot of fun but complicated. Actually both this and the Christi step portions take a few times through to get all the choreography but if you like to be challenged, these will do it for you. I believe the 9905 tape also has a very brief ab workout at the end. It's a little too short for me so I've never done it and can't comment on how good it is. Hope this helps you get started

Laura

Thank you!

I'll probably be putting in a sizeable order soon, because now that you have clued me in, not only are there CIA tapes I want but Christy's others too. Cathe will always be the best though!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.