Cia Conference

Francine

Cathlete
Anyone here going to the conference this Sun( Superbowl)? I'll be there all day and would love to meet fellow catheites!

RE: I'll look for you Francine

Hi Nancy,
Looking forward to meeting you!
PS(weren't you the one suppose to come in to town for our Cathe Get together but the weather was too bad?)

Hey Francine!

It was nice to meet you but we missed you in class Monday morning:)
I'm guessing you had appointments to keep. Well, until next time...take care:)

RE: Hey Francine!

Franci & Nancy~How was it? What all did you do? I am so jealous. I would love to have come too. How many were there of you? Sorry for all the ?'s! How FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Andi!

Thanks sooo much. What a great time they had! It is so fun to see faces put to names. How fun that Brenda was there too. Where was Francine???? Thanks again Andrea!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Sadly....

I did not get to meet Francine! I must have missed that part.

I was running around taking tons of pictures, really wanted to meet Francine, but missed my opportunity. I don't know WHERE I was!

Probably out in the lobby area viewing dvd's on my portable player!!! Had to check out the new BodyWedge ones I had just bought you know!!!!!

Cleda

RE: Hey Francine!

Hi Nanc, Great meeting you too!
I left a message at the front desk to let you all know that I couldn't cancel my appointment for 10:00! It was too short notice and I was hoping to work things out!( It usually does but I didn't get a chance to make a call til late so I was stuck)
Til next time girlfriend,let me know when you are in town ;-)

RE: Sadly....

Hi Cleda,
Hmmm I remember seeing a few people viewing workouts when I was taking my pit stops between classes-darn wish I would have met you! I was wearing a HOT pink Mossimo top and black bootleg pants-I was hanging out in the back near the clothes, chit chatting with Seasun and Nate, and just about all over the place! I took 7 classes---I was SPENT!
Will you be at Sara city this weekend?

Where was Francine?

Doing all the classes hahahahaha my poor footsies been had ;-)
I have some cute pics that I have to upload but ever since I changed to comcast my camera is not recognized in my computer, something about the communication of USB-no clue (a problem for my nephew to fix ;-) I'll let you know when they are up or keep an eye out on my picture trail!

hey Deb

How are you?!:)

It's surprising that more forum folks don't attend the conference. It's such a great deal! Greg has it for one day and usually features the people he's about to film for the upcoming CIA workouts. The price is great and if you sign up early enough, you get a bunch of fee stuff...like DVD's and CD's. Heck, it's worth the price of admission alone. There's generally a new piece of equipment featured as well. This year it was the bodywedge.

Not to mention it's close enough for a stop in Jersey;-)

You can see from the threads at VF there were plenty of things going on and good opportunities, aside from the conference, to spend time with old friends and make new ones. It's just a blast.

Francine...who knows, might see you this summer ;-) ...might even drag Cleda with me! We'll be the ones walking through the Deptford TacoBells drive through at 10PM:+

Franci, Cleda & Nancy!

Francine, I can't wait to see the pix. Get your nephew over there NOW! Sounds like you about killed yourself taking all those classes. FUN!

Cleda~Just what I need. Another piece of equipment! Just ordered a BOSU. Should be here any day!!! Keep us posted on your thoughts about the Bodywedge. I've not heard about it before til Francine mentioned it this week.

Nancy~I would love to make it to one of the conferences. They sound like such fun, not just the workouts but getting to meet others. Wish I lived closer to Jersey! Glad you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Cia pics

I added some pics to my picturetrail under fitness conferences! Next step is to do my captions}(

PS BTS pics will be on the way too ;-)

RE: Cia pics

Great pix Francine! Looks like tons of fun. I'll look forward to seeing the captions so I know who I am looking at! Ha! Also, can't wait to see the B&TS pix. Just got mine two days ago and I used it yesterday with modifications due to my injury. I love it already...went a bit too light but will have to play with it to find out what is the appropriate weight for each exercise. Thanks so much for your (& Liz) help with my decision and for helping me to spend my $'s! :7 You're the best!

Debbie H, I posted the captions for you under fitness conferences
;-)
Enjoy your BTS,stay light while you experiment(there are alot of holes to work with there }(

Hey Francine,
I really enjoyed the pics. I recognize some instructors from vids I had a long time ago. I still have a very old one with a black and white cover with Sara Kooperman. Also I used to have a CIA one with John Giswold doing a stepworkout. It is great seeing updated pics of them. I bet you had a lot of fun meeting so many people.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.