Chronological order of dvd release dates?

Pedmom

Cathlete
Cathe fans- is there a list anywhere that lists all of Cathe's dvds in order of their release date? I looked on the shop cathe section and you can have them list in either oldest or newest order, but it's not right.

I'm not an old Cathlete, but if you go on the home page and then click on the "video-clip" section you get all the videos listed from newer to older. I don't know if that is the right order, but at first sight it makes pretty sense to me. For sure I know that in the digital download section they have also the very first Cathe's step video, and I think one day I'll buy that because of course it's a special milestone :D

VHS release dates (oldest at the bottom):

Videofitness Workout Reviews: Cathe Friedrich

DVD:

Cardio Hits
Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks
CTX
Pure Strength
Slow and Heavy
Power Hour/MIS/Body Max
Rythmic Step/MIC/Imax
The Classics Vol. 1
Ab Hits

Intensity Series:
Imax2/Cardio & Weights
Pyramid Upper/Lower
Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance
Terminator

Body Blast Series:
Step Blast/Step, Jump & Pump
Kick, Punch & Crunch/Legs & Glutes
Push Pull/Super Sets
Timesaver

Basic Step/Body Fusion
High Step Circuit
High Step Training Advanced

Hardcore Series:
Gym Style Legs
Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps
Gym Style Chest and Triceps
Imax 3
Low Max
Kick Max
Core Max
Stretch Max
High Step Challenge
Muscle Max
Hardcore Extreme

"No Name" Series:
Drill Max
Body Max 2
Low Impact Circuit
Butts & Guts
Cardio Fusion

4 Day Split
STS Weights

STS Cardio:
Step Moves
Athletic Step
HiiT
Circuit Blast
Cardio Core Circuit
MMA Kickbox
MMA Boxing
MMA Fusion
Travel Fit

Intensity
STS Total Body
Lower Body Blast
High Reps

Low Impact Series:
Afterburn
Athletic Training
Low Impact Challenge
Yoga Max
Yoga Relax
Total Body Trisets
Slide n Glide
Cardio Supersets
Cycle Max
Turbo Barre

I think I got everything. I'm not entirely sure on some dates. I know Cardio Hiys came out in 1999. I can't remember if the rest were 2000 or 2001, but Intensity was released in 2002. Then Cathe has a release for every year except for 2008 with both the STS series being released in 2009.

You can also goto videofitness.com and click on "fitness instructors" then find Cathe and it'll list all her workouts with reviews and at the top of the list you can click an option to put them in chronological order as opposed to alphabetical which is the default.

You can also goto videofitness.com and click on "Instructor Index" then find Cathe and it'll list all her workouts with reviews and at the top of the list you can click an option to "Sort By Release Year" to put them in chronological order (ith the most recent first) as opposed to alphabetical which is the default.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.