Christi Taylor Totally Hot Cardio

paulababy

Cathlete
I am looking for a good low impact, high intensity, non-step workout and came across this video. Has anyone tried this video? Any other recommendations?
paula

I have this video along with most of Christi's others. I enjoy all her step and hi/lo workouts. They are very dancy, which gives a nice contrast to the intensity of Cathe's workouts. Don't get me wrong - you will burn calories! Solid Gold Cardio is also good.

I've done all of Christi's workouts. I personally like Solid Gold better than Totally Hot Cardio but both are excellent. Her hi/low choreography is easier than her step workouts. Christi is very good at cueing and has a warm likeable personality. I highly recommend all her workouts. I also like "Fantastic Four." In that DVD she has two terrific hi/low workouts. (It also has a few step workouts that you can skip for now)

Thanks for the info! I love Cathe's videos, but my knees can't handle too much step. I love the hi-lo (especially the last low impact segment) on SJP. Does she have any videos that are all floor aerobics besides her kickboxing videos?
paula

Hi Paula,

The only other workout of Cathe's that has hi-lo is Maximum Intensity Cardio which is very intense. If you're having issues with your knees, I don't think this is the one for you. It starts off low impact but goes to high impact.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.