Choice of workouts

damienbp

Hi, I just got some of the DVDs and going to start doing them on my off days from STS strength workouts. I know there are pre-made rotations and such, but I'd rather do what I want based on what I have, time, and other factors.

My question though is, are there some you should not do after a specific strength or cardio disc or can I pick whatever I feel like doing that day? I think I read that you should not do more than one HiiT workout per week? True? Anything else like that I should know?

Thanks!

Hi, I just got some of the DVDs and going to start doing them on my off days from STS strength workouts. I know there are pre-made rotations and such, but I'd rather do what I want based on what I have, time, and other factors.

My question though is, are there some you should not do after a specific strength or cardio disc or can I pick whatever I feel like doing that day? I think I read that you should not do more than one HiiT workout per week? True? Anything else like that I should know?

Thanks!

Hi Damien,

I sometimes do 2 HIIT workouts per week. I love the Pyramids and always include them in my rotations.

40/20 is the killer of the HIIT workouts.

30/30 is by far the easiest of the three.

Thanks!

Damien,

I just discovered the Express workout in Cardio Core Circuit. It is 34 minutes long and it is tougher than HIIT 30/30.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.