Chicago RTers!

Dani, I can't believe I get to see you! It's been YEARS! Yippppeee!!! Your HUG is packed!

Hi Jenn! You KNOW your hug is packed!

Ooops, came back to say there's enough room to pack a huge one for you too Cathe! :)

Dani, I can't believe I get to see you! It's been YEARS! Yippppeee!!! Your HUG is packed!

Hi Jenn! You KNOW your hug is packed!

Ooops, came back to say there's enough room to pack a huge one for you too Cathe! :)

It's just plain amazing how many hugs can fit in one suitcase! :p

I can't wait to meet all of you! This is my first road trip and I have to say I haven't been this excited for a "vacation" for several years! My friends and family all think I am crazy for spending money and being so excited to sweat for the weekend, I can't wait. I had a hard time deciding between Cardio Hits (which is my first Cathe video) and Imax 3 (which is my favorite cardio) so I am bringing Imax 3, because this is the one I ALWAYS reach for when I am in a hardcore cardio mood!

I can't wait to meet all of you! This is my first road trip and I have to say I haven't been this excited for a "vacation" for several years! My friends and family all think I am crazy for spending money and being so excited to sweat for the weekend, I can't wait. I had a hard time deciding between Cardio Hits (which is my first Cathe video) and Imax 3 (which is my favorite cardio) so I am bringing Imax 3, because this is the one I ALWAYS reach for when I am in a hardcore cardio mood!

Definitely bring both...you have all weekend to get them signed. Cathe is always sooo gracious to take time to sign all our items. To save room, bring just the paper insert if you'd like. They slip right out of the plastic cases. Can't wait to meet you too! SOON!!!!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.