Chicago roadtrip

sschuh91

Hello!

I'm new on this forum, sorry if this has been answered. I'm attending the Chicago roadtrip and I'm very excited but also nervous about not being able to keep up with the classes, and I've been training but I'm still not confident. Does Cathe or anyone from prior roadtrips have suggestions on DVD workouts that will be useful to help train for the weekend? For example, Kickmax, Boot Camp, Step Max, the new Slide and Glide series.

Thank you and have a great day!
Sschuh91

Hi There!

Just popping in here to help calm your nerves :) There's really no way to know exactly what Cathe with throw at us because every RT has a different flair.... but what I can tell you is that no matter what workouts we do, there is really no reason to worry about your ability to keep up. It's a very welcoming, warm hearted environment. If someone needs a break, they take a break... if Cathe gets to her 99th set of air squats and you only had enough energy for 98 sets then so be it! (kidding of course on the 99 sets.... i hope (gulp)! lol!)

There will be so much energy flyinig around the room during those workouts that you will find strength and endurance that you didnt even realize you had in you!

Do you have Cardio Core Circuit, Afterburn and Athletic Training? Now there's a winded Cathe refresher if i ever did see one ;

Hello!

I'm new on this forum, sorry if this has been answered. I'm attending the Chicago roadtrip and I'm very excited but also nervous about not being able to keep up with the classes, and I've been training but I'm still not confident. Does Cathe or anyone from prior roadtrips have suggestions on DVD workouts that will be useful to help train for the weekend? For example, Kickmax, Boot Camp, Step Max, the new Slide and Glide series.

Thank you and have a great day!
Sschuh91

I'm popping in to say I agree with Jenn...everyone just works their own level and you just do what you can. No one cares or judges who does what. And if they do, we kick them out! :p :p All joking aside, please don't worry. Cathe & the Rter's are all such a wonderful group. You'll be glad you joined in and did YOUR best! See you very soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.