Chicago Roadtrip Please! I've found the perfect hotel!!

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Hey Cathe and RT-planners! I've been hoping for a RT to Chicago coming soon! I think the Windy City would be a fantastic get away for all us fitness junkies! We could do a boot camp on Navy Pier, have beach body workouts on Lake Michigan and run the magnificent mile! And I've found the perfect hotel! Hotel Monaco Downtown! I'm staying there on Dec 17-19 and was just reading up on it and it has a yoga tv channel in every room and provides each patron with a Yoga tote bag so they can have a mat, block and strap to do yoga with while there staying there; Nutrition tv with Joy bauer in every room, the hotel caters to women's functions and has great meeting facilities, and the honor bar in each room is stocked with healthy organic gourmet treats, not to mention that you can request a free gold-fish to be your pet while your there! PLus each room has complimentary animal print bathrobes! How cool is that?? I can't wait to stay there and I'll update this thread about how the stay is! Has anyone else stayed there before? It looks great and I'm thinking a great place to hunker down for our RT! Can't wait!

http://www.monaco-chicago.com/

Last edited:
Chicago Road trip

Looks like a very nice hotel, but unfortunately they don't have a banquet room that is big enough for our needs. We need a a banquet room of around 15,000 to 20,000 square feet. It's tough to find a room that big in the city and even tougher to find one that is affordable. More than likely if we do a Chicago road trip it will have to be outside of the city.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.