Chest Reduction

Jancorrin

Cathlete
I have been exercising on a regular basis for several months and just started doing Cathe over the last couple of months (several times a week). I have a large chest (big boobs). I was wearing a 42G. Well, today a friend and I went bra shopping, and I can easily fit into a 42DD! I have lost about 40 pounds, but still need to lose 70. The bras are minimizers, and I feel so much better knowing that I can walk into a regular store (JC Penney) and buy a bra! It was sooo difficult going to bra shops and paying $50 for a bra. Now, I can get two for the price of one! I look forward to losing the next 70 pounds and getting into an even smaller bra size! Whoopi!

You go girl!!!! I can't even imagine!! lol. I wear a 38DD and that drives me insane!! Seems like they "inhibit" alot of my movement! I can't wait til I'm a C!!!!

So, share your secrets of success to your 40 lb. weightloss!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Kim

Thanks! I am also beginning to see definition in my ab area. Most people that know me cannot believe that I have to lose so much weight - I swim and skate and am active - I just haven't had a regimen. Now I do, and I'm looking forward to changing my life for the better!

Oh, darling, I feel you in that area!

In '88, I got a reduction (42DD to 36C.) I started lifting heavier over the last few months and I am borderlined B-C! I told my sis yesterday that I am committing myself to a "B". Honey, you will love wearing camisoles!! WHOOHOO!!

CeeCee

"If I don't stop, I have not failed.";-)

Sherry,

How did you get those cool graphics on your messages? Is there a site I can go to? I would love to jazz up my web page!

Cee

"If I don't stop, I have not failed."

Sherry!

I be fine too! :7 Actually, I am a bit tired today after our three day stay at Put-in-Bay. Thought vacations were supposed to relax a body & soul?? We had a great time! MOST of the time I am fine. Been blessed with a great hubby, kids, DGD, friends & student/friends! What more could you ask for??? I count my blessing daily. I do have my days too just like the rest of you. The lows make the highs seem much higher, don't ya' think? Did that make sense? Good to "see" you here!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Ohhhh Debbie

.....if you didn't comment, we'd worry!!! I believe you are to nice to get upset with!!!

Congrats on your weight loss. I feel like I can see mine growing every day (yuck), and they do get in the way!!!!! But, and I've said it before, you don't have to go down so far on pushups without having an excuse to go back up!! Keep it up girl!!

Briee

Am I the only person who doesn't lose weight in the boobs? My weight has fluctuated by as much as 45 pounds and I've always been the same bra size: DD or D depending on style of bra. I'm at a good weight now and either wear a 32 or 34, but would love to lose a cup size or two. I guess I need to accept that it ain't going to happen unless I get surgery, huh?

Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.