:::: CHEETAHS :::: Wednesday

Kath – glad you had a great sweaty workout today!

Wendy – YOU ANIMAL!!! I started sweating just reading your HIIT workout today! Holy freaking cow! I agree that PlyoX doesn’t work to well for intervals. What do you think of Interval X – I wasn’t impressed when I previewed it, but that could just be because I was expecting something else.

Gloria – Thank you! Your donation took me up over the minimum! So now it’s all icing on the cake! Too cool! I so appreciate it! Yes, I really admire Lance Armstrong. I’m a cyclist anyway, and Lance is one good looking, admirable man (except that he left his wife for Sheryl Crow – but I think fame gets to everyone). A friend of mine is going to look over my bike. We’ll see… Glad you enjoyed BOSU Blast – it’s fun, isn’t it? I really like Seasun – although she looks as if a strong wind would knock her over! She’s so energetic and enthusiastic but not chirpy, bubbly or heaven forbid – perky! :+

Christine: IntervalX may not look like much but it kicks my arse all over the place! Even only doing HALF is a good work out for me. I am dripping with sweat and huffing and puffing the whole time. Give it a shot. It might surprise you!;)

Wendy - thanks! I HAVE to take the advice of someone who just did that HIIT workout. I may do part of it tomorrow after P90X TB+ and Ab+ (if I can move) as my bike is with the mechanic and the soonest I'll get it back is Friday.

Kath :: Yup, we were lucky with the break in weather. It was gorgeous. So I guess we're not gonna get to see the poodle do, eh? ;)

Sunny :: oh, you know what I was referring to when I asked about the clients? When I had written about having to correct some kids & their reaction can be extreme (they then hate you), you'd said some adults are that way, too. I was wondering which adults you meant...What did you think of Strike Zone? I am doing the original TT. Am starting to feel some booty DOMS. :) Yay!

Wendi :: hope it turned out to be a shorter day for ya.

Shelly :: Oh, I was just watching Ghost on TV the other week. Good flick. How cool to have a Hollywood connection in the fam...Since I'm getting an orthotic, I will likely spin over to Fleet Feet this weekend. Think it'd be good to get another fitting. It's been a number of years.

Wendy :: your DH works sooo hard! I don't care for the humidity, either. Sometimes I have that get-up-n'-go in the morning; often I do not. Not THAT early, anyway. It would be a nice routine to get into during the school year. I like my quiet AM time, though. Tough workout, woman!

Christine :: I guess I'll need to expand to some other TTs. Workout A includes dead lifts, reverse lunges, shoulder presses, and chest presses. Workout B includes squats, chinups, split squats, abs on the stab. ball, db rows, and mountain climbers. Nothing bi or tri-specific, I thought was a little odd. Loved Juno. I'm so happy you're soon to surpass your goal. I never did hear back from Livestrong re: fundraising for Chicago. I just finished reading his memoir a few weeks ago; fascinating read.

Carole :: I definitely have to continue with season 2 some more tonight...it is so intense...I can't wait until you catch up!!!...OK, I will admit, I have never heard of a swamp cooler...is it a beverage? :7...I really hope you get some much-needed rain. It does seem like the weather everywhere is off-the-wall.

WT :: 'K on the email. :) I have to echo your sentiments about how supportive this group is...So I see you are Hawaii-bound! Awesome!!

Gloria :: my shins are on the mend, thanks! I do plan to get some new kicks. Want to get my orthotics first, though. Have to call the chiro, then I'll hit Fleet Feet to see if the Asics Nimbus are still the best pick for me. I have been wearing them for years. Glad you like Bosu Blast. Can't wait til you try the ab work...yowzas! }( Sounds like maybe whatever you pulled is on the mend...hope so!

Jackie :: what are you up to today?

Hi Amy and Judy! :)

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Christine: You are more than welcome, it was just a small donation, but I try to do what I can. You are right, she is good stuff, no nonsense! I have one of Jari Love's workouts and I couldn't stand her saying "think of all the carbs and sugar you are burning." Just not my kind of workout. I was thinking that Seasun was quite small too! LOL! I did not Lance was with Sheryl Crow. I do like her music. She had cancer too, didn't she?

Cathy - the TT's have no Bi/Tri specific workouts. Some people add them. But I've been doing the ones with the Pull ups and Push ups and feel I get enough with them. But my arms stayed strong looking with just the bells. Everyone is different.

Hey Cathy!

Glad your day went well. I can't complain about mine either. I am going to marinade, skewer and grill some shrimp for dinner. I will also make some brown rice and chop some spinach up and throw it in there for some extra vitamins. Glad you're getting new kicks. We will see about the side thing. It is on my left side about four inches under my armpit. I am trying not to let it bother me and just go and see the doc on Tuesday.

Christine :: Hmm, OK. Good to know. I think I may add my own then...I do miss the bells...I was one who did lose some arm def, I think. I am thinking I need to get heavier DBs, too.

Gloria :: We have another trip tomorrow. :) Mmm, love shrimp. Sounds like a tasty & healthy dinner...Yeah, I'm kind of driving myself crazy trying to remember when I bought those. *lol* Good idea to push it out of your mind til the appointment.

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Cathy: LOL about the skeletor comment! :+ Her workouts were challenging for me, but she is so emaciated looking! Enjoy your tv tonight. My favorite fifth grade co-teacher is hooked on that show you are talking about. Hmmm. I DO have time for tv since I am only going to do planning for three hours of teaching!!! LOL! :)

Hi Cheetahs!

Too far behind to catch up. So, I'll start with today.

Cathy - I'm glad you are having some relaxing evenings. How were the class trips? Busy days for me. You know those days when you can't seem to catch up.

Kath - Laughing at you with the straight hair! LOL! Glad you're being smart in the heat.

Amy - Hope you had a good rest day.

Sunny - Congratulations on the new BC class! You are awesome!!

Wendi - How many horses did you ride? That should be a workout in itself.

Judy - Hope you had a good golf game. Sounds like a good experience for DD. Loved Costa Rica. Really peaceful. It had some beautiful areas. I'll be rooting for her.

Shelly - Glad you got to see IJ. I still haven't made it yet. Weekends just been too busy with other things. Hope you enjoyed your mega workout!

Wendy - Good job on eating all that delicious food at your MIL. All that food sounds so delicious and bad, bad, bad. :)

Christine - Nice to sleep in sometimes. I did Kenpo+ with my weighted gloves last week too. I did feel those arms the next day. Like it better than Kenpo X too. Hope you get lots of rest tonight.

Carole - Sorry to hear about the fires in your area. Hope they're contained soon. Hope you had a good S&A workout and run.

Lorie - Did you get your cardio in? Aw shucks!! That's what we're here for to lend that Cheetah support.

Gloria - Glad you enjoyed Bosu Blast. Think it's a fun workout.

Yesterday's workout was iTread #24 Runintervals and some stretching. Did that instead of Interval X. Today's workout was Total Body +. It went much better today with the pull up bar. Instead of doing pull ups with the 3 & 3, I just did lat rows. Worked for me.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Have a good night.

Jackie

Christine: Can't wait to hear what you think of Interval X. You are a brave soul if you attempt to tackle it after X+ weight and core work though! YIKES!}( Good Luck!;)

Cathy: Hope today's class trip was a nice one. You sure had good weather for it. Yeah, my DH doesn't mess around when it comes to his job. He is definately less then stellar when it comes to doing things in the yard or around the house :p but when he's gettin' paid to do a job, HE DOES IT!:)

Jackie: Nice sub for Interval X+ today. I haven't done Intervals 24 in a while and don't plan on it again until I get my TM issue solved. I also want to do 9/60 which is a killer flat, fast run but again, no point until I am comfy on the TM again. Glad you are enjoying the X+ more now that you've got your pull up bar installed.

Oh, btw...I went on to Amazon.com tonight to look for a book about potty-training and ended up purchasing 2 more work out dvds.

Hello, my name is Wendy and I am a fitness dvd-aholic. I have a problem and I need help! :7

And YES, despite what you are all probably thinking, I DID purchase the book too. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.