::: CHEETAHS ::: Wednesday

Evening Cheetahs. :)

I think I finally have some time for personals. Last couple days have been strangely hectic for me....

Cathy: I think I am going to try to incorporate my new bosu into a lower body work out tomorrow morning before DS gets up and then hit the gym for a run. When do you plan on trying yours out? Did you get the sport or regular version?

Sunny: ITA about getting out of bed in the colder weather. Oh your class is gonna just LOVE you when you show 'em the new move in your BC class next week!}(

Lorie: Aaaahhhh-I remember the hidey hole well. LOL I used to be a regular over at the OAL thread but it got too hard to keep up with.

Lori: I vote for a work out while DS is at the sitters. You can sleep any time!}(

Wendi: Toe DOMS...that's a new one girl!:7 Hope you can get your hands on a BOSU soon. If not, put it on your Christmas list!}(

Shelly: Glad your ankle is feeling better. I didn't have the time to mess around with the bosu today but hope to be able to use it for lower body tomorrow morning. I will, ofcourse, report back about it when I am done!}(

Kristi: Nice run last night. Good for you being able to get it in.

Christine: I know about the bad eating. I've been eating too many sweets lately. I began trying to cut back on them as of yesterday. I am not looking to ban them from my diet but keeping consumption down to a couple times a week would be good. :p I really need to get it under control as I start the X next month. It's gonna be a bad month for eating as it is with the holidays. I don't need to add to the insanity! LOL Glad you enjoyed Amy's bootcamp work out!

Carole: Hope you enjoyed your work out today. So you are happy with Slo Mo? My BF that I am training is trying to decide between a TM and an elliptical. She wants to purchase a piece of equipment in the next several months. She is not a runner and has problematic knees. Do you agree that an EXT is a better option for her? She originally wanted a TM but I told her if she has no interest in trying to run then an EXT would be a better option. Now if it were ME, I'd get a TM for sure!}( LOL

Well, I have to get dinner together now. I'll finish personals afterwards!

BBL!

Hi Girls:)

9 p.m and Im just getting some down time:) I went to bed when I got home but was up again at 10, picked DS up and we went to wally world. No trouble to spend $100 there! DS had a nice long nap this afternoon so I did Imax 3 and B&G. Im not sure what the weather is suppose to be tomorrow but Im hoping to get a run in.:)

Wendi** Good news on the ponies! Do you ever get attached to them though? I guess your use to it now though.

Shelly** One more night to go! Phew!;) I guess you enjoy working nights? Or maybe not! LOL There are times I prefer nights but not when I am busy! lol

Kristi** Nice workout!

Christine** Now! Stop picking at those nasty foods:eek: you know that they are gonna settle right on your hips right;) JK! I feel awul when I don't sleep and eat right.

Carole** Hope you enjoyed your workout!

Judy** Hope you get that run in! Sounds like a goody!

Amy** 4:30:eek: thats a early rise!

Jackie** Sounds like you had a nice vaca!

Susan** 10 days with kids!!??? Shoot me now! Thanks for the tip on the workout. I will have to try it sometimes.

Wendy** How come your having trouble sleeping? I hope you get some good shut eye tonight!

Well...my dvds were shipped on Nov 8th so hopefully they will be here soon!
:)

BB in the morning!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.