::: CHEETAHS ::: Tear it up Thursday

Christine...so glad the healing vibes worked and you are feeling better! Sounds like a nice visit helping out your Dad. I know what you mean about the critical games, so being said the Green Bay game will be a critical game for me to watch Sunday, as I so want them to win!

Sunny...so sorry about no PC at home...:(...enjoy your workout.

Jackie...I live in a somewhat small town too but we seem to have lots of massage therapists!! I use at least one of the Quorn products weekly. Good job with iClimb and Kickboxing. WOW...10 unassisted pull-ups is awesome!!

Wendy...way to go with the iTread...I think I dream about a 9 min pace!!

I was so amazed. I did the exercises from the Pain Free book for my hip and wow, not much hip pain at all in my run!! Thanks Susan!!! Off to get some food as I am starving...:)

i am having a really busy day at work so this will be short. workout today was CC 1, 2, and the first 2 challenges on 3 on the EXT. fun, fun, fun!

i was thinking about the nike marathon and how cool it would be if we all made a vow to screw our times and run together. i was picturing all of us crossing the finish line together (not to mention getting our tiffany;s necklaces!!!). just a fun thought that made me smile.

Okay loverlies...hot coffee abounds and the little one sleeps. It's time to get crackin' now!:7

Yikes! I don't think I've done many personals for a couple of days now. Looks like I've got lots o' catchin' up to do. This could take a while...:7

Cathy: Hmmm...flashy nicknames for you and I...this could be fun!:7 I'll have to think about it some and get back to you on it!;)

Sunny: So when will you have your computer monitor back from the "doctor"? I may have to change my X+ start date again cause I think my work schedule is going to change a bit starting in February. I will still be starting that same week but perhaps just a different day.

Christine: You don't want to wait on Slo Mo! I say go for it NOW!!!! Am I an enabler or what!? }( Thanks for the explanation of your goal weight loss. It makes perfect sense now. :) Thanks re: ordering through me if you want BB stuff! I really appreciate it. Just give me a heads up if/when the time comes and I'll get you to where you ned to be.

Carole: You suggested I do Bis and Tris from S&H first. Well, I just couldn't. Bi's are tough for me. I know I'll be cryin'. I'm savin' it for last! I needed to build up my confidence with Chest and Back which I LOVE workin'! Tomorrow is legs...I'll be cryin' through that one too! LOL Oh and my pace today would not have been actually 9 mins but in the 9 minute range...probably more like 9:30 or so. I'm getting faster but I'm not THAT fast yet!

Jackie: Sunny and I would be thrilled to have you workin' out to the X with us! Go for it! You are long overdue!;)

Dallas: MDB can be slow on re-assigning coaches but they should take care of it. I had to send a 2nd email to get them to change mine to Jess I think but after that it happened fast. I think I sent the 2nd email about one week after the first. Hang in there. They'll take care of it.

Lorie: I have 2 cook books DEDICATED to crockpot recipes and I STILL don't use it very often!x(

Shelly: I think you should dust off S&H NOW and do it with me! I'm only doing it for 2 weeks prior to starting the X+. C'mon be a pal and join in the pain,er..I mean FUN!!!;) LOL

Lori: Is it A as in the actual grade??? I always say E because EFFORT starts with the letter E. Hmmm...who knows!?! :7

>i was thinking about the nike marathon and how cool it would
>be if we all made a vow to screw our times and run together.
>i was picturing all of us crossing the finish line together
>(not to mention getting our tiffany;s necklaces!!!). just a
>fun thought that made me smile.

VERY cool thought Lorie. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Crossing the finish line in a row holding hands :) ...or is that a bit TOO corny? :p

Lorie...that would be so cool for us cheetahs to cross the finish line together!!!! But would it be the marathon or half?...:)

Wendy...no big deal about which S&H to do! I have always enjoyed working my bi's, tri's and especially shoulders way more than C&B! S&H legs is a toughie, you will love the DOMS.

I just pre-ordered Amy's 2 new workouts...:D

>Lorie...that would be so cool for us cheetahs to cross the
>finish line together!!!! But would it be the marathon or
>half?...:)

There's no way I'd be ready for a full but who knows if I could get my arse to Cali this year anyway as DH is already flying to New Mexico in March and we are flying to Florida in April. I think whatever you gals decide to do will have to be without me this time.:-(

>Wendy...no big deal about which S&H to do! I have always
>enjoyed working my bi's, tri's and especially shoulders way
>more than C&B! S&H legs is a toughie, you will love the DOMS.
>
>I just pre-ordered Amy's 2 new workouts...:D

Yay for ordering Amy's work outs! I was eyeing up the kickboxing one but I think I need to wait. I've been spending lots of money on fitness lately!:eek:

Wendy...I think if you push your MDB Coaching then you could make the $$$$ to get to Cali...hey, I'll do the half with ya...:D

hi ladies,

yes, the monitor is up and running. dh decided to take another look at it before taking it to the repair shop and he got it to work. woohooo. we think one of the kids must have pulled out a plug and we didn't noticex( :eek: :+

wendy- i got your email. thanks for the explanation! next BB order is thru you! i love the S&H series.

cathy- i adore HIIT. short & intense!! btw- i am definitely seeing results from the accutane. i am soooooo very pleased! i guess the doc was right to make me wait and not up the meds. patience is definitely not one of my better virtues, lol.

carole- thanks for your sentiments. you are tearing it up with slo mo. how are you enjoying them?

jackie- i think chic cheetah would fit you very well!:D please join me and wendy for the X!!

kristi- i hope all is well. please post the results as soon as you hear back.

christine- congrats on the weight loss!!

alright, i've got to get off the computer (i've had withdrawals, lol) for now so i can get in my workout before i gotta leave and train a new client.

ciao!

Howdy Friends!

Finally we are seeing a reprieve here at work and I’m able to take a full lunch today. I tell ya, I am now on day 11 of BFL and I’ve not missed one early am workout! Nor have I slipped and sipped in the Vineyards on a non free day. This is a first for me in a very long time. I also think the smaller meals spread throughout the day are a big help in stabilizing the blood sugar and avoiding the crap. Someone gave me 4 licorice flavored salt water taffys today and normally I would have chomped them down in such a hurry barely getting the wrappers off, but this new me accepted them graciously and saved them in my lunch bag for “free” day. Ok, enough bragging about myself but I just can’t believe how easy this program is and how tasty my food is! I have tons of energy as well. Anyway today was itread 13 and ab work. Tomorrow am I have Pyramid LB and the floor work from B&G’s planned and if I have time I’m gonna add a lil’ BOSU Core work….Love the chatter about the Nike marathon! I’m still checking the website daily for registration info. I would be doing the half though. Miss Wendy Lou, we would have to get you to Cali…we’ll do a carwash fundraiser or sell candy bars or something but you’re gonna get here if we all get signed up.

Cathy – LOL about your “free weekend”….that’s usually my tricks, but as difficult as it was to step away from the opened bottle of Kenwood Pinot Noir, I told my selves that it was not a free day and that the choices were water or San Pelligrino; they chose the Pelligrino. Also, I asked them if they want to be the old them or the new them and funny enough after they got the first swill of the Pelligrino, they chose new selves….lol.. Uh, yeah, BOSU Cheetah is good, but true what Lorie says, you’re pretty and nice so I dunno…but you ARE the BOSU queen….yeah! That’s it: BOSU Queen Cheetah

Lorie – Sorry you didn’t get a snow day….Sad story about the girl hiking – this is why DH doesn’t like us girls out on the trails alone. Yeah, I know Cathy is nice and pretty but she IS the Bosu queen AND she was the official executive initial enabler on the BOSU project….

Lori – Sooo cute about your DS! They’re so cuddly when they are little. Nice new ride!

Shelly – YEAH! I like Crazy Cheetah! Cuz you ARE crazy to think I can keep up with you ! LOL. Thanks for the kind words of support and the thumbs up on the Bosu DVD…I can’t wait to get it now…

Wendi _ Workin’ Cheetah….Don’t work too hard girl!! You need some R & R and a spa day or something…

Kristi – Thanks for the congrats. Good job with Itread, I am loving them and Grace right now. I have improved in just a couple of weeks of her runs. Also, my core/abs are the weakest on me as well, so one of my BFL goals is to really strengthen this area. There was an interesting article in Runner’s World this month on core/abs. You may be able to pull it up online….

Wendy – Great job matching Cathe! You’re gonna be Beach Body Cheetah!...lol… or I saw someone say Coach Cheetah…yeah, that one is good for you…me thinks..

Christine – Thanks for your enthusiasm.. Hoo boy, do I ever live on Airborne sometimes. You wouldn’t believe the stuff that the students have that come through my office. I really hate it when they come in and say, “OMG, I’m Soooo sick as a dog; I have strep throat”….I just fake smile and say “Awe, I’m sorry” whilst holding my finger on the trigger of a fresh scent Lysol can hidden behind my back….lol

Carole – Oh yeah, my house is pulling for GB and SD as well…I’ll probably plug in Grace and run while I watch….I’ve seen the Guyere cheese chicken ones at some of our stores but not lately. I can’t find the crumbles so that’s why I have to use Morning Star for now. I hope they open the Whole Foods in Roseville soon because I know they’ll surely have a huge selection of this sort stuff…

Jackie – Chic Cheetah…love it…thanks for the nice words re my challenge… I get massages every Friday (unless another appt takes priority) but I’m Posh and I have to live up to my reputation…lol. Actually, she gives me a very sweet deal and a great deep healing massage…

Sunny – OMGoodness about the monitor…sheesh…good thing you didn’t take it in for service…yikes…We have to find you a cheetah name! hhmmm…hmmm

Ok, I thinks that is all for now….Have a great rest of the day ya’ll!!

Thomasina
ETA : Carole should be Football Cheetah

HI There!

Back to work! One more night shift and then I am off for the weekend!:)

Todays workout was just a 5 mile run, abs and Seg #3 of stretch max. I planned on running further but I was lacking in energy and my legs were sooooo tight! Tomorrow may be a rest day b/c I have to take DS to get his needles at 9. I won't get to bed when I get off of work and depending on how I am feeling in the afternoon I may take a nap when he goes down.

Wendy** Yesterdays workout was 4DS UB Premix,5 mile hilly run and GS legs standing work, going heavy. I went heavier then Cathe in most things so you understand why I am so much DOMS? LOL It is nice to get a workout in before nap time isn't it? It really frees up your afternoon. Good job on the workout!

Christine** A friend of mine did ww's and she was 5'8" and she only got 19-20 points. I couldn't beleive that she got so few b/c my other friend who is only 5 feet got 18 points. When I did it I was bf'ing and got 30 points a day, never hungry. I will definitly do it again if we have anymore babes.Glad to hear your dad is doing good!

Wendi** good job on the workout!

Kristi** You also have another great workout planned. Way to get it all in! People who say that they just don't have the time to workout...I just don't get it! We even double up for cry'in out loud!

Jackie** Where do you get these weighed gloves? I bet they are great for a kickboxing workout!~

Carole** The more times I get in the jeep, the more I like it!But will I like the payments over the next 4 yrs? Hope you had a good workout.

Lorie** where would this marathon be...for a canadian it may be a little hard to get to! Wahhhh!

Sunny** I hear ya on the computer woes. Dh is home right now trying to get the computer to work. Nothing like DOMS that last a couple of days!

Thomasina** Good job on follwing BFL. Did you take any before pics? Are going to post them after the 12 weeks are up? I agree, spreading these meals out over the day is the key. I thinking of taking my so called free day on Sat night and having a couple of drinks at home with DH.I don't want to go crazy on my free day and eat everything in site, plus, I don't want a bad belly!

Thats it from me! Ill check in in the morning before I go home!

Lori

:)

Hello Strangers!!

I feel like you are today! :( Couldn't even peek in here today. So - I have a lot of reading to do and personals. Hopefully, I'll get it done before I fall asleep. LOL!!

I did Kelly's Cardio Sculpt (cardio only premix). ha ha! That's pretty wordy! That was before I got the kids up for school. Once I got them on the bus I went back down for Bosu Blast. I did the whole thing! That was one FUN workout!!! Love it! I still have work to do with the running on top, lunge, lunge, double lunge combo. I'm determined. How did I live without this Bosu!!!?! I had plans to do APX-legs, but just couldn't get it done today. :( Tomorrow I have to get started even earlier, 4A, if I want to get both cardio and weights before I wake the kids. Oh boy!

BRB for some personals....

Dallas

Late Night Cheetahs reporting in for personals!:7

I trained tonight and didn't get home and settled until after 10pm but I'm here!!!:)

Carole: If I do well enough as an MDB Coach to finance a trip out to Cali for the Marathon then I'll be thrilled to run the half with you! That would be awesome!:7

Sunny: So when will you need more of BB's recovery drink? }( Glad your computer monitor is back up. It probably was something as silly as the kids pulling a plug. That's usually the case and then we go crazy trying to figure it out and it's obvious as anything yet we just don't see it! LOL I think kids do it on purpose to drive us bonkers!;)

Posh: I'm not jumpin' on the Beach Body or Coach Cheetah too quick. I don't want to jinx myself! LOL If I start seeing the $$$ from this venture then I'll consider it. For now I need to come up with another name. :)

Lori: YIKES! You are right up there with Shelly when it comes to your work outs, girl! Good for you!

Dallas: Glad you enjoyed your work out. Hope you make it back for personals!

:) :) :) Personals :) :) :)

Posh ~ LOL! on your comment about being fired. I'm sure you would do great as a teacher! Great job on your BFL!!!! I love that question to ask yourself every morning! Yes, just did Bosu BLast. You will absolutely love it! I think I'm getting closer to mastering it. Yeah!

Wendi ~ Yep, it stinks to sweat so much when working out. I have to keep mirror cleaner and paper towel in the workout room. It's flying all over the place. How does Cathe and crew look great from beg. to end? LOL! I'll take it if what Cathy says is true!! ;)

Cathy ~ Hope that's true what you said about sweating! ;-) So, what did you think of Slo Mo legs? Was that your first time? Great job with the workouts!

Lorie ~ Sorry you didn't get that snow day. :( Yeah, I had a cyst not long ago (the one or should I say two parts I have left in there....UGH!) on both ovaries. It hurt and they didn't rupture. I couldn't do high impact for a month. x( That was not fun. I signed up. :) Great workout! Oh, TIffany necklaces...you've peaked my interest. LOL! Heck, I'm not even training for anything. :7

Shelly aka Speedy Cheetah ~ Is that your code name? ha ha! I did order STS. I was going to wait a bit, but dh said go for it!! Great workouts! You are really making want ASCII...I have to resist! ha! Gosh, my credit card is a sizzlin'. :eek:

Christine ~ Way to go with the Lucky Jeans!! Great workout, btw, with the gloves! Glad your dad is doing well.

Carole ~ They would have to label that meat wouldn't they?!?!? Oh, I can't even think about it. Tonight I had that Quinoa and Black Bean salad for dinner. It's so yummy!!! Now Morningstar has no GMO's, right? That is great news about your hip!!! So, does that Pain Free book take care of every single pain in the butt in your life!!?!? ha ha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Is that the exact title? I'd like to check it out.

Wendy ~ They finally changed the coach! Finally! ETA: Good luck with you MDB venture...you just may make it to Cali! :)

Chic cheetah aka Jackie ~ My battery part wouldn't come off, so that's why I hand washed it. Maybe all that sweat corroded it. LOL! Another great workout!!! Wow! 10 unassisted. Hmmm, don't think I can do one. May have some trouble when I start P90X. :eek:

Kristi ~ Way to go on iTread #5!!

Sunny ~ Glad you got your computer working! Don't cha love when the kids do something like that!??! :+ What is accutane for?

Lori ~ Wow! A new jeep! You must be on cloud nine. :) Enjoy!

Probably will be another late check in from me. Tomorrow is insane! :(

Nighty-night!:)

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.