:::CHEETAHS Happy Leap Year FRIDAY!! :::::

Lorie – Isn’t it a strange feeling to be back on a step after using the BOSU so much? I love the change (both ways, actually). I think I’d like to join you and the coaches, too!! Have fun with that! Thanks about DH’s mom. I really hope she holds on, but it’s not looking good.

Wendy – I’ll keep y’all updated – I won’t know anything until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. I cannot keep my mouth shut about kettlebells, but I’ll try to shout a little less loudly for you. Will that work? :p And if you ordered STS, then you’re set for the year!

Sunny – Providence is one heck of a great workout. I saw the 1200 downloadable workout. I may do it after I survive the TWO new ones I just bought! I got AOS Firepower (I heard Newport is the hardest – AND that he filmed this one AFTER his cancer treatment – wow!). I also was enabled by the VF’ers to get Steve Cotter’s Extreme Kettlebells. It’s several different workouts. eBay has it for $39.95 plus something like $8.99 shipping – otherwise it’s $59.99. Ouch. I need heavier bells, too. I may get 2 12kg's and one 16kg.

Carole – It’s still sunny here, but we’re supposed to get some of that overnight. I’m hoping it clears a bit because I want to take Jimmy for a long hike. I may go anyway, and just dress for it. I just got back from Whole Foods after stocking up on Quorn Products. I’m going to make spaghetti and “meat’ sauce, my “Chicken” Tika Masala, etc. I’ll let you know what I think!

We should change the thread to The Shopping Cheetahs! :7 :+

We bought a Precor Elliptical (EFX 5.37). I don't know if that was overkill. I was thinking either the 5.31 or 5.33, but DH said for only $300 more to go from 5.33 to 5.37. :eek: Of course, when I saw the prices of even the cheapest one...Oye Vay!! After seeing that hunking machine I do think something is going to have to go. DH said the treadmill. I think he's using reverse psychology on me and I said that the squat rack would have to go. :-( We have a guest room right next to the workout room and I suggested we get rid of the bed and put the EFX in there. :7 :+ Our guests can sleep on an air mattress. LOL!

Christine ~ I will definitely keep those KB workouts on the front burner. Maybe that's what I'll do after P90X. YES! You have enabled me!! }( How would you rate your current KB collection as far as must have first? How's your mil? Oh yeah, hip flexors were talking to me. :) I've been trying to get to Whole Foods myself. So, you like the Quorn products?

Lorie ~ I don't know what was going on this AM, but I feel fine now. Thank goodness. I'll blame it on lack of coffee. :+ When is the deadline for the dissertation? Have fun Monday morning. }( I keep getting errors on FB, but I think Linus was added. :)

Wendy ~ Oh, ok you're off the hook. When the babysitter got here I popped into Target really quickly and bought the Perfect Push-Up. Do you have that? Was that a waste? Do you have a Game Stop near you? I know several of my neighbors lucked out there with the Wii. You better get a crack-a-lackin' with the iTrains! ;-)

Sunny ~ That fitness section is like a magnet at Target! :) How many KBs do you have now? Have fun with the Wii and the family.

Carole ~ IA about the clean eating. So far so good, but it's only been a week. ;-) I have noticed that I can't cheat as often. It's weird now, if I indulge a little it shows up faster. :-( Is that the approaching 40 syndrome??!?! :eek: Love that show! Have fun!

[Font color=indigo size = +2]HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSH!!!![/font]

I know a day early, but I won't be around. :) (I learned how to do this color stuff just for you?) ;-) What's your birthday plan?

Oops, I hear High School Musical starting. Oh, DD was fine by this afternoon. Thanks for the well wishes. Weird stuff going around. :( Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.