Cheetahs Check-In Monday June 12!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHH WEEEENNNNDEEEEEE!

Girl, you know what this enabler is gonna say:

GO FOR IT! Heck yes, do it, get started with the group. Someone is surely going to drop the class so I would get on the horn now and find out about a waiting list? Certainly they’ll take one more person $$$. I don’t know, be as assertive (nicely) as you can to squeeze one more body into the class. And don’t worry about missing the next class just let them know about your planned vacation but after that you are really going to focus on training for the 5K. I agree with what Elaine says about the additional benefits of belonging to a running group. Not to mention all the great camaraderie you’re going to find with the members. I mean, you already know that runners are a “different” breed lol…well, probably crazy is more like it, but what I mean is you’ll have live bodies to run with that will understand the running obsession :p . And no doubt there will be a running schedule and people to connect with about training for a 5K. And I still think you are going to ace the 5K like a piece o cake any way! Oh boy!, I am so stoked for you and I really hope you can get in. I am also very jealous because I don’t have any running groups like that in my area. If I wanted to join one, I would have to drive 40 miles one way to run with them. That’s what I always had to do with the Team in Training groups I ran with for several of my marathons. Anyhoo, I think you should do it because you are a fit, fast and fabulous cheetah! ;)

Whew! Ok, I think I’m finished now…lol

Thomasina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.