Cheetah-Runners Check In Monday July 10

sorry about your heart rate monitor watch carole.They arent cheap either. thanks for the info though. How would you test for your max hr? my garming says my max is 185bpm. I put it on autolearn and it figures out your heart rate from your workouts. It just adjusted it for me the other day but probably cuz it dropped after getting over being sick.

for those of you who have a garmin 301 what exactly are those higher zones for and what do they mean. zone 5 I know means maximum rate at which yo worked, ithink but there is a zone 6 ad 7.

I dont know if I will get my run in tonight, I am feeling too tired so I may put it off until tomorrow morning. That is one reason I try to workout in the morning because in the evening things come up or you get too tired.

talk to everyone later!

The Champagne is HERE!!! It's from Domaine Chandon, we're members there. Looks like a good shipment. It's in our wine fridge now. So, if any of you visit, we'll have some champagne. :9

Carole - I had the same thing happen to my Timex HRM and I took it to a good jeweler. I won't be buying a Timex HRM again, unfortunately, because of that. I liked it because it seemed to give a more accurate reading than the cheap Polar I bought. I talked to Amyg and she has a higher end Polar with a fit test on it. Because I'm in better condition, my HR doesn't go as high, so it tells me I don't burn many calories. Oh well, it's a guage only...

Barb - have a great night yourself!!! It's tough, but I need a challenge and I have the time. :p

Laura - I'm with you on the AM workouts. If I don't do it in the AM, it doesn't get done.

Well, I'm going to go see what trouble DH is up to. I hear him puttering around the garage. Whenever that happens I cannot locate whatever I put out there yesterday ever again! Enjoy!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.