Cheesecake!!

Shannon_B

Cathlete
I got a strawberry cheesecake for Father's Day from the Cheesecake Factory. It's pretty good! I'm not a big cheesecake fan, but their Vanilla Bean cheesecake is theee best!!

So what kind of cheesecake would you cross the freeway for?

YUMMMY

Cheescake is the best. (oops, editing to add which cheesecake I like best- NY Cheesecake -thick/dense cheesecake with a hint of lemon and a warm raspberry sauce)

I had my first treat tonight in a very very very long time - I had a small scoop of Baskin Robbins ice cream - it was a no sugar (none- and no fake sugar either) reduced fat toasted almond and vanilla. It was delicious!

Your new avatar photo is very cute Shannon. You look great!

Last edited:
ANY CHEESECAKE!!! I adore it! I'm in the long process of baking one of every variety I can get my hands on (only bake these at holidays since it's just my DH and me around to eat them).

Tricia

Janis! Thank you so much!! :D And that ice cream sounds really good....My dad doesn't like cake really, some pie, but cheesecake is his thing! I really wanted to try the apple streussal one but I figured that was more for myself than for him! Lol

Oh that's cool Tricia! My grandma used to make cheesecake that was "da bomb!" hahah! Better than anything you can go out and buy these days!

I got a strawberry cheesecake for Father's Day from the Cheesecake Factory. It's pretty good! I'm not a big cheesecake fan, but their Vanilla Bean cheesecake is theee best!!

So what kind of cheesecake would you cross the freeway for?

Hmmm, serve me ANY kind of CC (no Miss Lee not Cardio Coach, Cheese Cake ;)) and i would eat it, but my favorites at the CCF are the Kahlua something or other, or the Tuxedo. yum. I can't go there very often.

*This message was previewed, approved and edited by me.

Last edited:
On second thought maybe I will take that Cardio Coach served up with some whipped cream.

Sorry did not mean to turn this into an X rated thread :eek:

Hmmm, serve me ANY kind of CC (no Miss Lee not Cardio Coach, Cheese Cake ;)) and i would eat it, but my favorites at the CCF are the Kahlua something or other, or the Tuxedo. yum. I can't go there very often.

*This message was edited and approved by me.

Oooh, how about CC (Cardio Coach) followed by CC (cheesecake) - I'll take Godiva from CCF! Aw, man, now I gotta have some! :eek::eek::confused::p:eek: Maybe for my birthday . . .

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.