Checking in

Hey Cathe!

Sure did. STS M2W1 legs octane that is. :D Been refueling (cleanly and with control) all day since that workout too :eek:.

How about you?

Helene

Hi, Cathe!

Hi Cathe!! Taught two classes so far! Yoga and SilverSneakers and did my own early morning power yoga routine!! Feel invigorated! So good to hear from you!

Drill Max cardio and legs, DONE!!! I am now eating my honey baked salmon with brown rice.
I am thrilled that I am now on college break, YAY!

Susan

By the way, Cathe, did you get a puppy yet? I read your thread about your curiosity about St. Bernards....I too only grew up and owned Black Labs, one after the other, but my husband and I last year got our first dog together and we ended up with a English Bull Mastiff mix....alot like a St. Bernard I hear, but I wanted to tell you that I totally recommend the Mastiff....I can't believe that any dog could be sweeter and calmer than a lab but my Deuce is! He is a big (125lbs) baby and so gentle with kids and yet loves to run and play and is very obedient! They have really sweet personalities and don't bark alot and are not hyperactive...at least my Deuce isn't. He's mellow, cool, and funny as he loves you lay on his back with his legs spread wide open....:)

Hey Cathe! :)

Did Rhythmic Step this morning! I feel like maybe I need another challenge today though... Any ideas?

Jenn

Yes ma'am - did Kick Punch & Crunch (including the abs) this morning. One of my all-time favorite ab workouts by the way!

Legs & Glutes is on my calendar for tonight after work. I actually can't wait; sitting in an office all day is maddening!!! I've always been an evening exerciser. :)

Hi Cathe, Glad to see you here again on the OD.

Did TBS three times with heavy weight, took a fast walk with my doggie and plan on doing aerobic yoga tonight.

Whew!

Janie

Go for it Bobbi! Pull up a stability ball to your computer and do some sit n stands 5 minutes for every hour you sit...:eek:

Legs & Glutes is on my calendar for tonight after work. I actually can't wait; sitting in an office all day is maddening!!! I've always been an evening exerciser. :)

Keep the reports coming in....:)

I have to pick up my kids from the bus stop and then I will be back (said in my best Arnold voice) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.