Check out Kelly Coffey Meyers new dvd covers!

The colors look pretty and Kelly looks wonderful! Can't wait to get these!! :D
Evidently, Kelly and I have the same favorite colors (red, blue, purple). At least in this series!

I can't wait to get these! Some good, short workouts are just what I need right now!

Kelly is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait for these! I'm so bummed I only pre-ordered Cardio Blast and not ALL of them! :confused::eek::(

when will those videos be out? I preordered them as well, but I don't remember when they will be ready.

Do we know what Kelly's definition of "summer's end" is? Mine was Labor Day until I moved south and it was in the 90s until the end of September. Not that I'm anxious to get these or anything..:p

Thanks for posting this, she looks awesome! Can't wait to get at least one of these, but probably not cardio blast, don't know if my knees could take it!

Can't wait to get at least one of these, but probably not cardio blast, don't know if my knees could take it!
Kelly certainly does get some air in that one! But Lauren (her modifier) always shows modfied moves that are still intense.

I agree that Kelly's covers look great, but for some reason, this series isn't tempting me as a presale. I love her 30 min. Bootcamp and 30 min. Kickboxing ones so I'll wait for reviews on these new ones and see if I change my mind. That's been known to happen! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.