Check-in week end February 13, 14

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Hi ladies, rest day for me on Friday, yesterday was Rockout-knockout a short premix, plus 4 sets chin-ups and pull-ups+ 28 mints yoga relax. Today Tabatacize (yeah!) all five tabatas + a short ab session. Trying to mentally prepare for another week!!!

Hi all! Yesterday I didn't manage a w/o... It ended up being my rest day. I was too busy buying a new(er) car and had a bday party to attend.

Today I underestimated how long it would take to pick a new car inaurance so I ended up with all 30 min to w/o before I had to shower and go coach a game. I did the step from Body Max2 but ran out of time. I have only done it once before and forgot how fun it is.. But I think I need to check one of the moves without being in the middle of the w/o becuz I think I keep turning the wrong way. Unfortunately I did not manage all 3 combo's before I ran out of time. Maybe I will repeat it tomorrow and then do the whole step section.

I may try to squeeze in another shorter w/o tonight... Or I may not. Will report back if I do.

I am back again. I decided to go straight up to my gym room to do the Ice bootcamp premix which is just warm-up, muscle meltdown for biceps and stretch. Just short of half an hour and now my biceps are fried! Those muscle meltdowns are great! I think I have deserved some homemade chocolate fudge now... It is Valentine's day afterall. ;)

Hi ladies,

Yesterday was RWH Biceps, Back and Shoulders.
Today was Cathe Live RWH lift it hiit it legs!

no workouts for me this weekend. i am in ottawa. I wanted to skate but with the windchill here it's been colder than the northpole. -41 with windchill for two days. brutal. no one else is complaining about the cold. hmmmm. no workout again tomorrow but i will see you all on tuesday. great workouts - no matter how short!

homemade chocolate fudge now..
Mmmm, sounds blessed! ; )

Great workouts over the weekend ladies. :) Shivering your arse off can be included as toning Siobhan! ;) Ottawa must be so pretty this time of year!

Saturday I did nothing and I mean nothing! lol. Sunday I went for a long walk at the beach and walking a lot over slippery rocks. It was such a lovely Valentine's date with my DH. Then tonight I did some tubing back work and a laid back yoga session.
Gonna be a busy week ..... hope to get some working out in. I think I missed a Leg day this week, so hope to get in some solid leg work!! Having fun with my fitnessGlo trial so far.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.