Cheapest place to buy Cathe workouts???

I don't really know of a cheaper place to buy Cathe workouts. CollageVideo (www.collagevideo) has some of Cather workouts and their shipping and handling is slightly cheaper (a dollar is all) and less than that if you buy more than one video -- I've also tried half.com, but haven't found many of Cathe's videos or DVD's. I've priced Cathe's site against Collage and have found them to be about the same price.

I honestly believe that if you buy one or two of Cathe's DVD's -- either her new Hardcore or her Intensity series -- she has so many premixes in those DVD's that you will have several workouts that will keep you busy for months to come.

My humble opinion.

Cathe's DVD sel very well on e-bay, in IMO is not worth it to risk it, buying a little cheaper but not guarantee! I would pay full price from Cathe anyday of the week.

This is the cheapest place. I've never found anyplace cheaper. Even when you think you can get it on eBay, the final price is always almost as much as you'd pay here. But then you'll probably have higher shipping costs, and no guarantee of quality.

If anyone wants to sell me some Cathe Vhs or DVD's please e-mail me. Only great prices please with airmail shipping to Canada.
I'm in the market to buy!
Val

I have used ebay for tapes only. Her DVD's on Ebay sometimes sell for more than what you will pay here and there's no guarantee. I can tell you that out of about 6 tapes purchased on Ebay, I have not had problems with any of them.

Val, are you aware that Cathe has a Canadian distributor? It's an online company: CKSales.com You don't have to pay for duty, dollar exchange, etc. and they have great customer service.

Sandra

I say stick with what works. If it's a Canadian distributer, you'll at least be pleased.

So you spend the Big money on shipping but something so costly in the end of a week period, do you think you're going to remember you spent it? Only in a case like mine where I had to return a big item and they would not send a replacement. That's reason to be heated with Cathe dot com.

Do your homework. Do your homework as you are doing now.

~~TyTbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

I have checked ebay and everywhere else trying to find lower prices. Ebay came the closest but they get bid up so high...sometimes higher than if you bought it new...then the shipping is usually more than here.

The way I look at it, the best I'll ever do is save 5 bucks and to me...not worth it! I'd rather buy it new and give Cathe my money! She has earned it!

I buy my Cathe's dvd by CK SALES. I avoid the duties and extra charges of UPS and they have a great consumer service.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Amazon.com's sports section has come Cathe DVDs and equipment. Some are discounted a few dollars, one as much as $10. I don't think their shipping rates are very high, either. . .

L

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.