Chapter issue with Fit Split Push Day

firemedic

Cathlete
I had just finished a workout and wanted to do the weight section only of the Push Day. I use Firestick and went to that dvd. After hitting play, I went to the chapter that starts the weight section. Instead of bringing me there, it started at some cardio section. I went out, cleared everything and tried again and got the same thing. I then tried going to the cool down and it took me to cardio #9. I don't know why it would not take me directly to my chapter (first round of chest press). I just wanted to let you know so you can look into this. I tried it on my pc and it goes directly to the proper chapter. So I think this may be specific to Firestick.

I also just found chapter issues with ICE Metabolic Total Body. Wanted Chapter 15, got halfway into chapter 12. Wanted chapter 18 and got chapter 7 instead.

Hello, I just tried it on my end and while I was having the same issue as you did with the Push Day on the Firestick, the Metabolic Total Body was working fine for me. I would try clearing the Cache and Data again and then unplug the device for a minute. This may fix the Metabolic issue you were having. I will inform the developer about the issue but it may take some time to fix this. Thank you.

I just found the same issue with LITE Stacked Sets:Lower Body. I was doing the entire workout and was toward the end of the second round of B group. I didn't have a chance to pause due to an interruption, so I went to go back to static lunges and it took me forward to the end of deadlifts. So I tried the stretch and I don't even know what chapter it took me to then. I just wanted to make you aware of another video with this issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.