**Challengers* June* 8th -June* 14th**

Amelia-I still try to log everything at my fitness pal but sometimes they don't have what I eat and I don't know how to log a casserole. Glad to hear you have clean clothes now get some sleep silly girl.

Hey Roxie,i know what you mean about logging things like casserole's in MFP. What i usually do is add all the calories together then divide by how many servings and do the same thing for carbs & fat...then i 'make my own meal ' so i don't have to log it agian,that way its in the data base. I start all my meals with 'Amy's yada,yada,yada' so i can find it easier.....

ok,now its time to tackle that WO..

workout done...4ds legs then KB(modified of course:confused:,my HR was @ 180bpm:eek: at one point)

have a great day girls!

Here are tonites workout stats:

Get Lean Interval
42min
40 in the zone
153 min hr
178 max hr
327 cals burned

Extreme Abs wasn't really into this workout so didn't give it my all
16min
4 in the zone
118 min hr
151 max hr
78 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 3 and then I need to make up Lean Circuit 2 sometime this weekend. I have hit the I can't stand Chalene anymore thing this rotation can't end soon enough and then looking forward to a week off.

Hi ladies. I know I have been sparse this past week. We were on vacation and I wasn't working out much except walking and didn't have much computer time. Tomorrow I will be back at it with an AM workout.

Jean

Today is a rest and stretch day for me. I found out my mother is going to be here Tuesday afternoon and she will leave for my sisters house Wed. when my dds go up to my sister house to get things ready for the wedding on Sat.

Jean-I hope you had a good vacation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.