CHALLENGERS - Challenge Yourself Jan.2013

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Well it's a new year. Time to challenge yourself and see what you can accomplish. Whether it be fitness challenges or food challenges or life challenges, let's set some goals, makes some commitments and support each other in the process.

Here's to making 2013 a great year!

My first challenge of the year is to get back to a routine with exercising. Due to the holidays, I have really slacked off and need to focus on making sure to make time for exercising. To support these workout efforts I need to also challenge myself to eating better. Implement the mentally of Food for Fuel. My long term goal is to drop the weight I have gained, so with the combination of routine exercise and better eating choices, hopefully the scale will start to reflect my progress. Short term goal is to see some major improvements by my 50th birthday in March, so I better get focused and stay focused.

Today's workout was Xtrain All Out Low Impact Hiit- Premix 2.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

My long term goal is to be consistent in my workouts and making sure I eat enough to fuel those workouts, short term get moved and settled into a new home and town. Tonite is CLX Lean Circuit 3 and a TF workout of some kind the only workouts I didn't put into a box. I kept XTrain and LIS out.

Today was Tabatacise 1 & 2. Lots of jumping in this one. I thought I was going to get a break from all that jumping now that I'm done with Asylum 2, but no.

Yesterday's eating was way off. Today I am trying to reign it back in.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I haven't started with any of the new workouts yet I am doing the 90 day rotation starting Monday. Today I will do KCM KBXing when I get home and some core work. Eating was good until today.

I'm not off to a good start this week work out wise. Just haven't felt well. Today I had headaches off and on. Several girls at the office are sick and I hope I'm not getting sick too. At least eating has been pretty good. Hopefully I can get in a workout tomorrow.

How's the moving prep going?

Good Morning Jean,

I started the XTrain 90 day rotation and it is kicking my butt I did Cardio Leg Blast yesterday and I can hardly walk today. When I get home I am going to do Hard Strikes conditioning and CK25 if I can run. Packing is going good yesterday I spent the day cleaning out kitchen cupboards and scrubbing them down, next week I am going to set up and appointment with a realtor to see what we need to do to get ready to sell. I hope you feel better soon.

Great job on your workouts. This morning I did Supercuts. I liked it a lot but it kicked my butt. I did the hip thrust challenge at the end. hope I don't feel it too much tomorrow.

Glad the moving prep is going well. I always joke with my dh that we should pretend like we are moving so we can clean out our stuff.

Jean

Today I went outside for a walk/jog. It didn't feel that cold to my body, but my lungs took a little while to get used to the air. I ended up going 3 miles. It felt good to be outside.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Yesterday I did Hard Strikes and CK25 and then XTrain Bis and Tris plus Core 2 that was a killer. Today I am going to do the Low Impact workout with core 1. Each time I have moved we throw stuff away but it just seems to accumulate again. We have a realtor coming on Wednesday to tell us what needs to be done to sell it. Good job with the walk my lungs don't like the cold either.

Good Morning Jean,

Friday night I did All Out Low Impact HiiT cardio and I tried to do core but my core was sore from the night before and then I did CK25 D3 on the TM. We have a realtor coming to look at the house to see what we need to do.

You are doing great getting your workouts in. I managed to get up this morning and I tried Turbo Fire HIIT. It was nice and short and a lot of fun.

Hope the meeting with the realtor went well.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I spent the weekend and all day Yesterday cleaning getting ready for the realtor, they want to take pictures but we need to put some furniture in storage first. Yesterday I did Xtrain Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and today will be Cardio Leg Blast and Core 1 if I have time need to pack some more and then we are babysitting my nephews for a couple of hours. I like Turbo Fire they are good workouts.

How did you like Cardio Blast Legs? I did that one this morning. I liked it a lot. I skipped a couple of the cardio blasts because I didn't allow enough time to do the whole workout, but wanted to get in all the weight segments.

Eating has been better this week. Now if I can keep it up.

Jean

Good Afternoon,

I did Xtrain Bis and Tris today and then the realtor came in and took pictures and measured then we went out to dds to watch gs while she cleaned. I need to do Cardio Leg Blast sometime today. Good job with your workout.

Today I did Bi's and Tri's too. I was total amazed at some of the weights Cathe use. I don't think I will ever be able to got that heavy (or ever really want to go that heavy).

I bet your gs is getting so cute. When you move, how far from them are you going to be? I know that will be hard if you have a big distance between you.

Hope you have a nice weekend. I hope to go for a run tomorrow or Sunday. The weather is suppose to be a little warmer.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I like Cardio Leg Blast but my legs don't like it. I did Xtrain Legs last night and they hurt when I got done but so far not to bad. I will do Hard Strikes Conditioning when I get home today. We are moving 1 1/2 hours away from GS so not to bad of a drive to see him just won't happen as often we see him about once a week now. Glad to hear your eating is back on track and I can't lift as heavy as Cathe does either.

Today was Burn Sets Chest, Back and Core. It went by pretty fast. Hope I'm not too sore tomorrow. My tris were still sore last night from last week's work out.

Good Morning Jean,

I am going to attempt Cardio Leg Blast but my knee has been bothering me doesn't like my wt on it so we will see. That was a tough workout my chest hurt for a couple of days.

Hope you knee is ok. Today I did Cardio Coach V2 outside. It was still kind of cold so I took it easy and didn't really push real hard through it.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.