~~CHALLENGERS~~25 -31MAY~~

idream

Cathlete
Kicking us off for the week.

No workout for moi today, up early for work, and I'm being a sooky lala tonight and want to go to bed early. :(

Hope everyones well.

Catch up tomorrow.

See ya.

Good Morning,

Today is Push Circuit 1 and maybe some abs TTOM showed up and I feel like shit. Going to Washington KS. to put flowers on my fathers grave before it storms.

Andrea-have a good nite.

Morning gals

Today is some core work then a cardio coach on the treadmill. I spent two hours in the yard yesterday weedeating and my back and arms are feeling it today. Man i was sweating...

Roxie-I just finished with TTOTM. Enjoy your workout today!

Andrea-glad to see you starting us off today! Have a good night!

Hey to everybody! Have a great memorial day!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Today was Back and Tris from disc 2 of STS. I'm thinking about doing the 6 month version this time around.

Anyone have some fun plans for Memorial Day. DH is working so I'll be dong things around the house that I have been putting off.

I'm gong to try to get some control on my eating. This week has been major sweet cravings.

Workout done, CC V 4 then about 20mins of my own mix of core work. I burned a total of 475cals in 63mins, Not to shabby....

Jean-Great job with your STS workout!! No plans for today, just relaxing around the house...

Forgot to mention my mini challenge is to really crack down on the eats. My nieces wedding is the 20th of June so I want to really look good.

Hi chicks,

I've woken in a much better mood (you can always tell when I'm hormonal)! Anyhoo, my mini challenge is going to be getting on the bike this week and doing ultra short bursts (sprints) and recovery. I need to shock my body somehow, so this is a different approach.

Slepp well, I'm off to work :mad:

Good Morning,

Tonite is Leslie Sansones walking off the pounds. I have never done one of her workouts so I thought I would give it a try. Scale says I am up to 128lbs again but I don't know how I kept my cals to 1400 all weekend, and my hips are not losing any inches it is getting so frustrating.

Hi girls,

Yesterday I did yard work and helped DH with opening of the pool. My stomach wasn't feeling to good yesterday and this morning.

I started to do Disc 35 plyo legs of STS this morning and right from the start it didn't play correctly. It froze,skipped and stuttered the whole way through. I only really worked out for 30mins. How frustrating. :mad: I contacted support for a replacement.

Roxie: hang in there. Consistancy is the key,well that is what I keep telling myself.:D

Hi to everyone else.

BBL,
I have some phone calls to make.

Morning

I had to take my DS to his 4yr old check up this morning. I was so proud of him...he had 3 shots and didn't even shed one tear, my big boy:).

Today is going to be 4DS shoulders,chest and triceps then i will do a cardio on the treadmill...not sure what yet. Maybe a CC or a HIIT.

Hey to everybody...i will try and check in after my workout but its storming here today so i may have to shut down my computer! :)

Morning

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest,Shoulders and triceps then a 35min HIIT.
Today is a rest day...my body needs one. For some reason my energy is lacking. That workout yesterday really drained me? Im going to focus on drinking my water today and eating clean and then get back into it tomorrow!

Hey to Roxie,Jean,Andrea,Andrea H,Elaine and anyone i missed:p

have a great day!:)

Good Morning,

I woke up with a headache and stomache. Tonite if I feel like it is Push Circuit 2 for the last time and ab burner.

Amelia-great job with the workout. Do you feel like 4ds has given you some good results?

No work out for me today. This is my rest week and I am very tired.

The puppy goes to the groomers today. Her fur/hair is over 6 inches long.
She looks like a rag a muffin with a constant bad hair day.

BBL,

Elaine

Hi everyone.

This morning was STS legs and then I took the dogs for a 20 minute jog/ walk. We had really bad thunderstorms last night, but this morning was goreous. Cooler, not humid and the air was really fresh. I wish I had had longer than 20 minutes to spend out in it, but at least I got to enjoy a little bit of it. The summer heat and humidity will be here before I know it. I need to enjoy the good days.

Day 2 of better eating. Now if some day I could say Month 2 of better eating, then I would have accomplished something.

"Now if some day I could say Month 2 of better eating, then I would have accomplished something." dreamyjeanie 28.5.09

Wouldn't we all Jean, wouldn't we all! LOL Oh how we yearn for that day. Will it ever arrive?

Ho hum.

I'm off to look out the window and dream of that day.

Good Morning,

Yesterday eating for me was horrible but it was a stressful day at work. Tonite is Burn Interval for the last time next I do Get Lean I think.

Andrea-how are the workouts going and what are you currently doing.

Jean-hang in there some day we will all get it right. Bad for us food taste better then good for us food.

Today's workout was jog/walk for 30 minutes and then Stability Ball abs. That one has a lot of moves on the ball that I can't do. I bet I looked like a flopping fish. Oh well something to work on for improvement.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

Morning (night for you guys)

Roxie - I'm trying to think of ways to "mix" up the cardio. I read a thread on hear explaining the difference between HIIC and Interval training. The only way, I can do HIIC is to get on the bike sprint flat out for 30 secs/rest, do that x5. heavy resistance for 1 min/rest x 5 and keep going. Its hard hard and double hard. I've done this a couple of time so far. Can only keep in this "training zone" for about 20 mins. AND I've got "rubbing" in spots where i don't want or need rubbing. Bloody hell. LOL:confused::p:eek::eek::eek:

Hows the head and tummy?
Amelia - i don't know how to make a new Note page to answer the getting to know you Face Book thing. I replied to you on facebook.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 3 for the last time then sts med ball abs.

Andrea-Chaleans burn it off was HIIC and Burn Interval was interval training. HIIC is just high intensity cardio where intervals involve wts. DM I believe falls in the interval category. This is what I think I may not be right.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.