Chalene's "Chalean Extreme" coming Oct 08, have clips

RE: Chalene's

>I don't know. Her strength/toning workouts in Turbo Jam were
>kind of less than basic. Can she deliver a solid challenging
>strength rotation or will it just be hype and good music?

I heard that these wouldn't be set to music and you can tell from the description that these are supposed to be completely different from TJ (which I've never tried by the way).
Angela

I have never been interested in STS nor P90X, but I am so excited about ordering ChaLEAN Extreme! I love the fact that Charlene uses 1.) real people "test group" for her workouts 2) less equipments and 3) closed captioning workouts. I can not wait to pre-order CE!!!!

I really like the look of it, and I even think I'd like Chalene in this one. I'll probably end up getting it, since I like variety.

(Though when watching the clip, I was thinking that most of the close-ups of arms don't show much muscle tone. If that's the 'results' everyone got with the program, I sure hope they're all hard-gaining ectos!)

Every one is different and I agree with the other poster that the STS folks didn't get their results from STS. They looked great already. So I don't know that it would deter me either way.

One observation I had when doing the P90X workouts was that the test group participants were generally not as buff as the other participants - especially the females. Dreya Weber was amazing to look at but her body came from her aerial gymnastics background and other work, not necessarily p90x. There were a couple females I remember specifically who seemed to have good muscle tone - but they weren't ripped or amazing specimens. I was ok with that because I understood they had still improved from where they began.

In TurboJam, Chalene has a range of shapes and sizes doing her workouts and she's always good about describing the results the individuals have gotten so you have more context for their appearance.

I'm in on this one too! I love Chalene's energy. I have so much fun with TJ.
I hope STS and ChaLean are not out in the same month. I'll be so confused....more than usual that is:eek:

OK....

I hate to say it, but please order from one of the Catheite Team Beachbody coaches here! (if you're ordering anyway.....) We'd appreciate it! If you've never ordered from Beachbody/ Teambeachbody before, you can click on a coach's page for the free signup (play the game) and then shop for products. Thanks to my Cathe pals that have already signed up!! ;o)

Wow-thanks for the heads up. I keep wishing that Chalene would put out a new TJ, a straight cardio, no ball, no nothing:) But, oh well, I guess. :p I am with the person who said they hope that she doesn't same extreme the whole video. Did any of you ever do 'The Firm' tapes? Once they got some new equipment the whole video felt like an infomercial. I hated it so I hope Chalene avoids that. And if there's no music oh well, that is what mp3 players are for, right? I mean after you learn the routines and stuff :D

I hate to say it, but please order from one of the Catheite Team Beachbody coaches here! (if you're ordering anyway.....) We'd appreciate it! ;o)

Jess:

Why? That's my question in nutshell. What is the advantage to me in ordering through you rather than from BB direct?

I don't mean this as an insult to you, I just want to know!

Thanks,

Clare

Jess:

Why? That's my question in nutshell. What is the advantage to me in ordering through you rather than from BB direct?

I don't mean this as an insult to you, I just want to know!

Thanks,

Clare

Hey Clare! Well, everyone that orders automatically gets assigned a coach from TeamBeachbody. (or if you've ordered in the past, you already have an assigned coach. (it will be under your profile) You should get an email or if you log into http://www.teambeachbody.com you can find out who your coach is. Then if you'd like to switch coaches, you can do that also). That coach can correspond with you and answer your questions, help you with customer service, etc... that benefits you. HTH and feel free to ask or email w/ any questions!

Jess

I read a post somewhere, maybe the beachbody message board, that listed the different workouts and it sounded like there was some cardio included. But perhaps I just read too much into the titles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.