Chalene's "Chalean Extreme" coming Oct 08, have clips

RE: Chalene's

The only BB workouts I have owned is the Slim Series and I traded it after two rotations--boredom. The Turbo Jams never appealed to me and while I was debating P90X Cathe announced STS. But this one looks really good and I was thinking the same thing--to order them and rotate with STS. Both will probably be out around the same time.

Wow! Looks really good! I wish it had a cardio component too, but I guess you can't have everything--LOL! Her slow speed on the wts is really intriguing, as is her periodization program. It's almost the opposite of STS. Really cool!

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

This looks great. Any idea how much it will cost. I might wait for this instead of Tony One on One.

Mary

Is she going to say "extreme!" every 30 seconds though? ha. hmm. I'll think about it because I like Turbo Jam and Chalene but I think STS is a project enough for now....? I wonder if it will be as challenging as STS either?

Oh, looks good. I like the description of the way it's set up. I'd like more info. like how long are the workouts, how much are they, and I heard there is no music so I'd like to know if that is true. Anyway, I will definitely be watching for updates. Thanks for the link!
Angela:7

I really like the look of it, and I even think I'd like Chalene in this one. I'll probably end up getting it, since I like variety.

(Though when watching the clip, I was thinking that most of the close-ups of arms don't show much muscle tone. If that's the 'results' everyone got with the program, I sure hope they're all hard-gaining ectos!)

>I really like the look of it, and I even think I'd like
>Chalene in this one. I'll probably end up getting it, since I
>like variety.
>
>(Though when watching the clip, I was thinking that most of
>the close-ups of arms don't show much muscle tone. If that's
>the 'results' everyone got with the program, I sure hope
>they're all hard-gaining ectos!)

You know I noticed that too. But it is really hard to tell if the bodies we see in these workouts are the results of the particular workouts themselves or some other exercise plan. I'm sure Robert from STS didn't get those arms from STS, I have a feeling he brought those to the table from the get go.

I'm considering this, but I guess that I'd like to see more clips and stuff.

On a side note, I like Chalene's hair in the intro photo!

THIS LOOKS AWSOME!!! I just sent the email notification when it will be available. I can't wait!

Yep, I'm in! And I get the 25% coach discount. Woohoo! I'll keep you posted if I hear more details!

Hi Jess!

Any idea or approximation on COST of Chalean Extreme? I saw the clips - looks fun! But I read on VF, there is no music, hmmmm....Do you know if that is true? Thanks! Edie

I don't know. Her strength/toning workouts in Turbo Jam were kind of less than basic. Can she deliver a solid challenging strength rotation or will it just be hype and good music?

I think you can see from the clip that these are radically different than Turbo Sculpt. I love TJ, but don't care for the Turbo Sculpt workout. Chalean Extreme looks like it uses much heavier wts and her lifting speed is very slow.

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.