CHALENE EXTREME NEWS

stayfit

Cathlete
Carl has posted this:

ChaLEAN Extreme News!

It has just been confirmed to me that the product is in the warehouse, and we will begin shipping ChaLEAN Extreme Launch Party packages (including two units of ChaLEAN Extreme) tomorrow morning. Wednesday 12/9 the ChaLEAN Extreme Launch Party kits will ship!

The schedule to launch to the rest of Team Beachbody and the Beachbody database is still planned for 12/12 at the earliest, subject to the website being QC'ed and ready to take orders.

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie

Thanks for posting! It's in Carl's blog. http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/

I'll send out an email to my customers, it looks like the pre-order for customers starts on December 12th!!!! :D If anyone has questions, please let me know. [email protected] I preordered mine as a coach so I should be getting mine soon! I will post a review for those interested.

Take care!!

Thanks for posting! It's in Carl's blog. http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/

I'll send out an email to my customers, it looks like the pre-order for customers starts on December 12th!!!! :D If anyone has questions, please let me know. [email protected] I preordered mine as a coach so I should be getting mine soon! I will post a review for those interested.

Take care!!

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255163

"This is probably a good time to mention and remind people that if you have a financial interest in another company or product to please not to try to sell your product either directly or indirectly on our site. Lately, we have had an ever increasing problem of people skirting our rules whose main purpose is really not to discuss, but instead to sell. This is something we’ve been discussing internally and already planned to step up enforcement of as it is starting to get out of hand."

Does this apply to certain people only while others continue promoting their business here?

I think Cathe works way to hard to have other people come in and sell stuff or even advertise on her site.

My apologies if I violated any TOS. :( I was not the original poster but have had a lot of Catheites email me from here interested in preordering. No disrespect meant at ALL to Cathe. I think those of you who have gotten to *know* me know that I'm not only here to sell products. I'm here because I love to work out and talk about nutrition, health, and of course the fun here!!

My apologies if I violated any TOS. I know lot of people is interested in Chalene Extreme me included. I know Jess (I am Mariángeles the girl who lives in Spain and have bought BB products from you) and she is very nice and she is not only in the Cathe site to sell products.

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie

I was going to stay out of this discussion but I think the point is being missed here. There is no question that Jess is one of the nicest members of Catheland and I think we all know that she is not only here to sell something.

I admit though that it has started to rub me the wrong way that Jess emphasises her coach status for Beachbody every time a Beachbody DVD comes up. There are several others on this forum who are also Beachbody coaches and they have never taken the Cathe forum as a platform for their business.

I think you are an awesome lady, Jess and I always read your posts with great interest but the pushing of your Beachbody business on this website at any chance has really started to irk me. I am sure this is not done intentionally by you but I do think it is a little akward and disrespectful to Cathe who after all pays for us to use this forum.

My apologies if I violated any TOS. :( I was not the original poster but have had a lot of Catheites email me from here interested in preordering. No disrespect meant at ALL to Cathe. I think those of you who have gotten to *know* me know that I'm not only here to sell products. I'm here because I love to work out and talk about nutrition, health, and of course the fun here!!

I know Jess is not here to push BB products. I emailed her asking her opinion about another BB product. She discouraged me from buying the one I was inquiring about.
She truly loves fitness and is a very sincere person.

I was going to stay out of this discussion but I think the point is being missed here. There is no question that Jess is one of the nicest members of Catheland and I think we all know that she is not only here to sell something.

I think you are an awesome lady, Jess and I always read your posts with great interest but the pushing of your Beachbody business on this website at any chance has really started to irk me. I am sure this is not done intentionally by you but I do think it is a little akward and disrespectful to Cathe who after all pays for us to use this forum.

I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. That is not my intent. I usually post to the questions about BB workouts (P90X in particular) because it is something that I am familiar with and trying to help out. I don't answer questions from other posts if I have no knowledge or workouts that I have not tried out personally. I've answered a lot of questions from everyone here, not just someone that has ordered from me. Sorry, I guess I will just leave those questions alone. It was not done intentionally. :( And FWIW, I only heard about BB products and P90X originally *from* this forum! ;) And again, absolutely NO *dis*respect (ETA for fix that!) to Cathe and her workouts. She is the one that got me into weight training!!! :D

Last edited:
I've answered a lot of questions from everyone here, not just someone that has ordered from me. Sorry, I guess I will just leave those questions alone.

That's not the point, Jess. Maybe I didn't express clearly what I meant. My issue is not people recommending workouts, commenting on or answering questions about non-Cathe workouts, it's done all the time here and I think it is fine. My credit card doesn't think it is fine :p and I think the biggest bunch of enablers has united on this website :D.

It is NOT that you answer questions that is my issue, on the contrary I think you are very knowledgable and I love reading your views on fitness and particular workouts. What makes me feel a little uneasy is that every time you talk about those Beachbody products it is inevitably followed by directions to your website and email, and/or how to preorder through you.

I hope you know that this is not meant to bash you. I have the greatest respect for you and I love reading your posts. To me this is just a matter of fairness to Cathe and to the other BB coaches on this forum. I hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
It is NOT that you answer questions that is my issue, on the contrary I think you are very knowledgable and I love reading your views on fitness and particular workouts. What makes me feel a little uneasy is that every time you talk about those Beachbody products it is inevitably followed by directions to your website and email, and/or how to preorder through you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought that taking things to email would be more appropriate than posting here on Cathe's site (like you mentioned before). I will make sure to change how I word things from now on. Next time feel free to PM me if you have any other suggestions!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.