Cellulite!!!!!

che0013

Hello ladies, I know many of us (a whopping 80-90%) have cellulite - most commonly found on the hamstrings and glutes.

I am only 20, have never been close to overweight, and yet I have quite a lot of cellulite on my legs/butt - particularly for someone of my age and healthy weight.

I've invested in some of Cathe's DVD's that are primarily leg focused, and am going for a slight calorie deficit, and am hoping that I will see some nice improvements!

Just wondering if any of you have found any sort of improvement with your cellulite after doing Cathe's workouts, or using any other method! If so, please share your experience! I'm desperate!

Ahhh yes, lovely cellulite :mad::D. I think mine made an appearance in my late teens. You can chalk that up to good ol' genetics my dear :). Hate to sound like a negative-nelly, but all those dimples are there to stay. You might as well start giving them names :D.

But it's not all doom and gloom. I found that my cellulite has decreased dramatically since doing Cathe's lower body workouts. Cathe is THE QUEEN of knowing how to get those thighs & glutes in primo shape ;). My advice from experience? Eat clean, drink lots of water, stay within a healthy weight range, walk often, cardio (hiit and plyo is especially good for the lower body). And most importantly, do not neglect weight training for the entire body, not just lower body. The more muscle mass you have overall, the less body fat % you have, which means less cellulite :). Also, have realistic expectations for your body. Accept and love all your flaws :).

Good luck & Take care,

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.