Cathy Vids

I have recently gotten a few Cathy DVD's and found that I am spoiled and cannot go back to the VHS. I have been replacing all my Cathy vids with DVD and now have quite a collection of Cathy vids that are in really good shape. Any suggestions about what to do with old vids? It doesnt seem right to throw them away. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah

I know I have a LOT of videos because I don't have a DVD player in my workout area. But now with the Hardcore series only being offered in DVD I'm going to have to finally just do it... buy a DVD player. I'll be selling my whole collection on eBay someday soon as well.

Pam

If you're not looking to make any money off of them, you could donate them to your local library. I'm sure they don't have (m)any CathE workouts on hand. They will either add them to their offerings, or sell them and use the profits for the benefit of the library. Either way, it's a good cause.

I HAVE MOSTLY VIDS, AND JUST BOUGHT A COMBINATION DVD/VIDEO PLAYER, BECAUSE I KNOW CATHE WILL ONLY BE DOING THE DVD'S FROM NOW ON. I AM HAPPY WITH BOTH TYPES FOR NOW. SO MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD THINK OF DOING, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY CONVERTING TO ALL DVD'S,BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT.

You can also try to trade them over at VideoFitness. I traded some of my old Cathe VHS tapes for the new CIA DVDs. (Not that I'll use the CIAs that much...I'm too fond of Cathe's workouts, but you never know!).

Videofitness people ( or VFer's as they are called ) will snatch them up on the trade in a New York Minute! I am constantly looking for Cathe vids over there always miss getting them!

I have SB, BM, MIC, MIS, S&H, KP&C, Imax, Imax2, PU&PLB, RS, I think thats it. I just love how easy it is to mix and match on DVD and am too spoiled to go back to VHS.

Thanks,
Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.