Cathletic Supporters Nov. 16

RapidBreath

Cathlete
I've been good about getting my wo in this week. I tried LM, Power Max, and C&W. I also increased my time in my THR for my run/walk days. I haven't been perfect on the keeping it clean front. I find if I plan my meals it works out better even if I do fall off the wagon a little its not a massive mistake. I know that will improve with time if I program my mind to intervene before I put something in my mouth not just after the one serving threshold. Maybe I can cut it down to 1/2 a serving. That might work. My favorite healthy snack lately is celery sticks with a little cream cheese down the center (like it was peanut butter.) and my favorite healthy meal has been spinach salad with home roasted chicken, a spoonful of sliced almonds, a spoon of grated cheese, and some avocado. Yummo. I usually add balsamic vinegar and maybe a small amount of sour cream.

How is everybody?

Hi ladies, I joined the BFFM inner circle, and there are some recipes that are posted by Venuto. Would you guys like them? Some of them seem good, and I always need new stuff or I get very bored and stored going for the bad stuff.

I think I'm going to start weight training the way Venuto tells you to in the book, using Cathe DVDs - probably a 3 day split, and 4 days cardio. Guess I'll have to do 1 day of cardio and weights so I'm not working out 7 days a week. Ew.

Doing ok on eating - I went to the grocery store today and that always helps. I bought stuff to make one veggie soup, one white chili, and chicken salad, fresh veggies/yams/corn, and some frozen veggies, shrimp, and chicken. Hopefully I can keep things interesting rotating all this stuff.

I love spinach salads! I think I like spinach much better raw than cooked. :)

how about

a circuit on your cardio/weights day? Like LIC or C&W or make one up your self. My yoga practice is intense enough that I am counting that as a weight training day even though it is just body weight. I weigh a lot :eek: so I'm really sore the next day.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and say hello. The baby is sick and so am I. I have not exercised much, but I am eating right. Please send healthy vibes my way so I can get back out there.

Murph

Hi ladies, my kiddo also had a pretty bad cold for almost 2 weeks. I'm doing pretty good, scale is saying 146-147. I need to get it moving again! I haven't been working out honestly. My eating is good, but it's gonna go at molasses speed if I don't work out. I have just felt like I was getting sick too, and just too tired. My hubby is on call tomorrow so I'll probably be all tired out tomorrow too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.