Cathletic Supporters Dec. 28

RapidBreath

Cathlete
I haven't worked out much in over a week. I am a big sicko. I would prefer to be a big well-o. lol-o. Well, I'm starting in hardcore on my low carb lifestyle stuff. This morning's breakfast was a 1/2 of a yellow bell pepper, hard boiled egg, a little sour cream for dipping, and an organic string cheese. It was tasty. I have broccolli and cooked turkey in the fridge for when I get hungry. I have olives to snack on.

I hope I get better so I can workout this week. I will be taking it easy on myself so I don't hurt myself coming off this wacky virus (bone pain.) So, this week's rotation (subject to change)

S
M 20 min walk/run, Pilattes dvd
T Step Fit
W 30 min walk/run, Hula abs/buns
T Kick it, Taebo
F Kathy Smith Cardio Timesaver, 40 min. Hi/Lo
S High Step CKT

HI all,

I too am sick, but suprisingly was able to get some rest so I don't feel as bad as I expected. I plan to do muscle max today. I cannot jump much b/c the cold is still in my head but I can stand there and so some weights. I have been eating okay, could be a lot better. Okay, could be a whole lot better. Anyway, I hope everyone has a productive "Cathe" week.

RapidBreath - I hope you feel better soon.

Murph

Hi ladies. Eating has been bad...binge-worthy bad. Well, I am actually sick of all that food and ready to get back to eating healthy food again. Not only for my weight, but truly for my health!

I am ready!

Doing the first Chalean Extreme workout tonight. I think I need a weighted vest for this. Off to look online for one!

Hope you both feel better soon.

Buttermilk

bread made with King Arthur Whole Wheat. So, is it clean or not? IDk. I made it cause the buttermilk is close to its use by date. And, I'm too frugal to through it away. So, I baked a loaf of buttermilk bread and it is really low fat, only two tbsp of butter in the whole thing and just one egg. I bet it will be good as sandwich bread with fresh turkey (I have that ;)) and home made cranberry sauce (made with organic sugar.)

This afternoon I did L&S from S&H series. I did the premix on fit tv. I liked it. I was surprised to find myself sweating! I can see that in the future I will be adding this to my Cathe shopping cart.

I am in a uber clean mode with the foods. I've been so good that I lost two pounds of water and two pounds of fat! I'm down to 178 Woo Hoo! Its easy, just no cookies or white bread/tators. You know the routine. That said, I'm eating like a horse :p This morning I had fresh broccoli for breakfast with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and it was soooo tasty cause I was so hungry. I might of eaten cardboard if it had cheese on it. At lunch I made an asian style stir fry with cabbage, 1 ounce of crumbled sausage, two scrambled eggs, 1 tbsp of almonds, mushrooms and a splash of rice wine vinegar. It was so yummy! I would share, except I ate it all hee hee.:D

I was able to take a stab at clean max this afternoon. The dishes did call my name. And the smell of home baked bread is a nice thing in one's home.

Murphy- I hope you feel better soon!

WOA- tell us how the whole Chalean experience is. If you are struggling with binges don't forget to grab some ala (flaxseed oil or evening primrose oil) to help with the cravings. Nice thing about it (don't know if you get these at all) is that evening primrose helps with cramps. :D

Hi ladies, I'm back on it! Yesterday did really well with eating. Today just had some skim ricotta cheese with cinnamon, blueberries, and slivered almonds so far. Next meal will be oatmeal and bananas. I am very surprised that I only gained a pound back over the holidays! Unless my body is still processing all that food. ha ha

No workout scheduled today...trying to follow the exact rotation in the CLX book. Tomorrow is back to weights.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and best wishes to all for a bearable new year.

Murph

Hap Hap Happpyyyy Neeewwww Year!

May you be safe and have a fabulous and slimming evening!

Later its 3 miles of walking and I'm still on my low carb thing. I have broccoli, turkey, and soup fixins. I love soup cause it fills me up and its never the same twice when I make it from left overs.

With having felt so icky I'm playing it by ear with my wo. I might do an easy step wo tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to putting up my Cathe Calendar!

Woo Hoo Fit Self here I come!

thinking ahead

Even though my nose was running earlier (not much of a calorie burn) I'm considering a real workout today. I'm thinking high step ckt. I did nothing yesterday my doms leftover from Tuesday's LS were a bit much :D Taebo tomorrow I've figured out my rotation for next week and my eats too to accommodate my travel. I'm going to MacWorld in SF.

Rotation:
Sa Wog, Yoga Today
S
M 3 mile wog, Kathy Smith Yoga Basics
T Basic Step, LIS (the easy one not 4DS) Abs of Steel 1, Gary Bromley Yoga
W Jump Rope 15 min, jog 15, jump 15 (at the beach no less:D)
T off
F Jump rope 15 min, jog 15, jump 15
Sa BF, Abs of Steel 1

As for eats, I have access to the Buckhorn Grill and Denny's. Breakfast is provided by the hotel I will stick to eggs and tea. I had gotten into trouble with their muffins in the past. No need to repeat that. Lunch will be the Grill and they have great salads. I looked up the nutrition facts and they run about 500 calories a piece. For dinner I'm sticking to fish with vegetables and a side salad. I will be carrying sugar snow peas as snacks. Over all I'm stoked that I will be able to stay on target and travel at the same time.

I hope that everybody is well.

My goodness, these CLX workouts are giving me major soreness. My hamstrings, glutes, triceps, and some muscle I can't identify : ) in my shoulders are feeling it today.

I have Burn Circuit 3 to do today...I don't wanna!!! But I will.

Today is a cheat day, had my favorite SB mocha and blueberry scone. Trying to decide what to eat for lunch right now. I promise it will be very healthy!

Hope you are all doing well and recuperating from the holidays.

Nyx

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.