Cathletes Gettin' To Goal Aug.12-15~All Welcome!

Hi all!

It's been a busy day here. I did CC V-6 on the TM this morning. My DS and future DIL had a wedding shower this afternoon for her side of the family and I helped with that. This is what I made the truffles for. I did enjoy a couple today. It was a special occasion and I'm good to go now. I didn't eat any cake so that's all the sweets I had.:D It feels good to eat a little and enjoy it. In the past, this would have been the beginning of an all day eating fest. And sometimes it would continue on into the next week.:eek:

Welcome Lisa! :D I watched a Slim Series infomercial this morning while I was on the TM. Good luck! You can do this.

You guys are so good at addressing each of us; hopefully I will get the hang of this and be able to speak directly and give each of you kudos!
Linda, don't worry about doing personals every day. There will always be days when our posts will be all about ourselves. I'll be happy to pm you the cake recipe. If I don't get it up this weekend, I'll do it Monday.

I did finish and I decided a bad workout is better than none at all, so I'm okay with that.
Amen! ;)

Jacque, we all need a piece of cake every once in awhile. I think the key here is "a" piece not half the cake. :eek:

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I know that I'm tired and plan on doing as little as possible the rest of the night.

Rhondaylynn, nice going on merely enjoying the treats and not letting them take over. That is so hard to learn and put into practice. I stared at an ice cream bar last night and thought long and hard about having it, since it's not on my diet for this week. But I reasoned that one was probably not going to be enough for me me, knowing me, and that once I had the one and wasn't satisfied then I was just going to feel bad and it wouldn't be something I enjoyed in the long run. When I woke up this morning I was so very happy I closed the freezer door.

No workout for me the past few days. I'm out of town at my sister's house watching her kids while she is on a weekend away. Eating has been right on track, surprisingly. I'm looking forward to my final WI for the week tomorrow and seeing my weight ticker move!

Have a great week everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.