Cathe's Weight Bench?

mspeace

Hello Cathe! Or someone that can help me... I would like to know where I can order/purchase the weight bench that is used in Cathe's vidoes. I am refering to the one that is black and has really thick looking risers and Cathe and her crew uses it far all the chest work. I am very interested in owning one. Can someone help me with this?:)

AMEN...that is what I did!!!

If you want to be higher up, buy the risers!!

That step which is called super step bench http://www.willygoat.com/catalogmultiple.asp?runstart=555&showinfo=0&name=f1006w&attempt=3&site=2 is only used in her PH vid, I believe. I don't think your regular bench can be used with that one because of how the large risers are made. For me it is just more stuff to get and build up. I believe, that is why you do not see Cathe using that particular bench after PH, many were just using their step and adding risers. Which, BTW, is more cost effective.

But to each its OWN....}(

OH! i really love the super bench.. and wanted it sooooo badly... but alas... i did the money-saving thing and just bought extra riser's for my club step...

i still do love that super bench though! so tough looking!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

THANKS!!!!! Thats the bench I am talking about and all suggestions well taken! I really appreciate everyones replys!:)

You can get the high step at fwonline.com

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.