Cathe's upcoming Strong & Sweaty --- Suggestion

Hi Cathe,

Would you mind bringing back the timer clock for upcoming PHA, Bootcamp and cardio slam?
A set up similar to Hiit from STS shock cardio would be great.

I think having the clock on the screen and the bell sound notifying the end of the rest period
does help managing our energy while quickly grabbing the piece of equipment for the next
exercise or drill. Hope this is feasible. :):)

Kind Regards,

Hi Cathe,

Would you mind bringing back the timer clock for upcoming PHA, Bootcamp and cardio slam?

I think having the clock on the screen and the bell sound notifying the end of the rest period
does help managing our energy while quickly grabbing the piece of equipment for the next

Kind Regards,

I second that suggestion. I love having a count down timer. Especially for the spin workouts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Cathe,

Kind Regards,
. totally agree love the timer for with hiit workouts

Cathe,
Don't use the shrill sound from the first Boot camp please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I love the timer too! It gives me that extra *oomph* sometimes when I need it.

While we are on the theme of suggestions, I absolutely love some of those mish-mosh premixes on ICE; the ones where you mix in the abs at intervals or you do 1/2 of one workout, 1/2 of the other (when they are on the same dvd) are my favorites! Would love to see more of those!

I agree! The timer helps me eek out those last few seconds of work. If I don't know how much time is left.....I have a tough time and sometimes just stop! If I can see I only have a little bit of time, I'll suffer and finish. Yes! I prefer to suffer.

I agree, I love the timer too! It gives me that extra *oomph* sometimes when I need it.

While we are on the theme of suggestions, I absolutely love some of those mish-mosh premixes on ICE; the ones where you mix in the abs at intervals or you do 1/2 of one workout, 1/2 of the other (when they are on the same dvd) are my favorites! Would love to see more of those!

The premixes in ICE Rock!! Cannot get bored with those at all.
I am indifferent about a timer. I get why people desire this, though.

I both love and hate timers! With HiiT - OMG yes since I can only take so much suffering LOL (same goes for videos like X10)! For weights not so much. It does help to know how long you have to go but a regular clock is fine. I think if I had a timer for everything all I would do is stare at it and curse! ;)

I like standing abs as well but will be happy with whatever Cathe puts out there since there a lot of effective standing ab routines on youtube; Jessica Smith does floor work but she also does of a TON of free standing abs workouts. Only a suggestion and I hope it helps! :)

I like standing abs as well but will be happy with whatever Cathe puts out there since there a lot of effective standing ab routines on youtube; Jessica Smith does floor work but she also does of a TON of free standing abs workouts. Only a suggestion and I hope it helps! :)
Thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.