Cathe's Nutrition manager

Tracy Sheehy

Can anyone out there who is using Cathe's nutrition manager tell me how you like it? I have been debating to get the membership. Right now I am just using the free one on the workou manager page. More specifically, I wonder how easy it is to enter your own recipes to see what the nutrition quality of the recipe is. Please help me out! Thanks

Tracy

Tracy, I just signed up for it yesterday and am trying to get the lay of the land so to speak.

Haven't done recipes yet but I'd love to hear if anyone else has.

I did input one recipe because I wanted a ballpark figure for a lowfat meatloaf I had made. It was very easy and I had no problems. you just input all the ingreddients just as if you were inputing your foos you eat. Then it asks you about the portions. Then when you go and input for your lunch it adds all the ingredients to the food journal (it just doesn't say meatloaf it says beef,mushrooms, onion and so on). Does this make sense?

I also had been playing around with the My Fitness Pal website a little and figured out it doesn't let you weigh alot of your foods. It's more about serving size unless there is something I'm doing wrong which is entirely possible. I prefer weight because I was thinking it might be more accurate.

At this point I think I like Cathe's better because I don't eat alot of prepared foods so their enormous catalog of foods does very little for me, and I like to use the scale.

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.