Cathe's New X10 is More Than Just 10 min Workouts

SNM Videos

Administrator
Currently, we're posting updates about our new videos on our Facebook fan page, Pinterest and Blog. But soon we will also start using our forums here to answer your questions about our new workouts and do give some more detailed information.

To begin, we wanted to clear up some misconceptions about exactly what Cathe's new X10 workout really is.

Firstly, X10 will contain five 10 minute workouts, but this does not include the warm-up, cool down or stretch. With everything included each of the 5 workouts will probably come in around 20 minutes each. But you don't just get five X10 workouts. Because of our premixes you will also get several X20, X30, X40 and X50 workouts. So you will have over a dozen high intensity interval workouts that you will be able to do just from this one DVD that will retail for only $22.97. If you Pre-Order now it's even less.

X10 will also feature custom rockin music that will motivate you to give each workout your all. As always, we don't recommend doing high intensity interval training more than 3 times each week and we suggest mixing steady state or other types of workouts with your high intensity workouts to avoid an injury.

Thanks for the insight into this video. This is one of the DVDs that I am looking forward to the most. It's great to know how versatile this DVD will be. I can hardly wait!!!:D

Sounds perfect. I have had DVDs with 10 minute cardio workouts that try to include a warm up and stretch within the 10 minutes, and they were all pretty bad. This was the only one of the workouts I didn't think I would have ordered individually when I preordered the set, so I'm really glad to read that it isn't like those videos. I hope at least one of the five uses sliding discs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.